Chapter 3

*Third POV*

"Taro dear, shouldn't we go check up on your brother? It's been a year!" Ayano and Taro have been dating for a year since Hanakō was put in a mental hospital.

"You can if you want, I'm not going anywhere near him." Ayano hated when her boyfriend was like this. He would always get defensive whenever someone brought up the topic of his brother.

"Do you get calls from that mental hospital saying for you please visit? Just once?" Ayano asked Taro while they were walking to school.

"No. Do you?" Ayano nodded. Taro rolled his eyes.

"It's probably because he wants to see you! And only you." Ayano looked at him with worry.

"So can I go?" Ayano asked, putting on her cutesy girly act. Taro groaned.

"Fine! But let him know that you're mine." Ayano giggled at her boyfriend that pointed his thumb towards himself when he said 'mine'.

"Thank you Taro." Ayano kissed Taro's cheek making him blush.

"Whatever....." Taro muttered, going all Tsundere on her.

***

"Ok~! I'm off now! I'll see you tomorrow okay? And if I'm not, call the cops!" Ayano told Taro as she walked towards the entrance of the school.

"How are you so happy about this? He might kill you for all you know." Ayano rolled her eyes playfully at his statement but knew he was just worried about her, which made her even more happy.

"Well if he tries to then ill just spray him with....... THIS!" Ayano pulled out pepper spray from her bag and showed to Taro.

"Where'd you get pepper spray?!"

"The student Council president heard I was going to visit Hanakō so he let me borrow some." Ayano put the spray back in her bag before turning around.

"Okay bye for real now! I'll see you tomorrow!" Ayano ran off before Taro could respond and convince her to stay.

"I hope he won't kill me...."

'Wait.... Do they expect me to walk there?!' Ayano thought, regretting her decision because of that.

As she was walking she heard a car honk. She turned around to see a van that said, 'Tokyo mental institution' on it.

"Konichiwa! We're here to pick you up to go to the mental hospital!" A lady popped her head out and waved her arm frantically signalling her to come over.

"Ok ok! Don't be so loud!" Ayano walked towards the passenger seat and got in. The lady started the car and they drove off.

"Do you know how happy I am to see you?? Hanakō wouldn't stop mumbling your name and it was getting annoying. Surprised the kid hasn't lost his voice yet." The lady next to Ayano chuckled. Ayano nodded and waited until they got to the hospital.

***

"So here's the room. Are you sure you want to go in by yourself?" The nurse asked Ayano. She nodded, ready to face the boy she hadn't seen for a year or so.

The nurse opened the door, pushed Ayano in, and closed it back up. The lady was obviously scared of him, but why?

"Hanakō......?" Hanakō was in the corner of the room shaking while holding his head. He was whispering something Ayano couldn't make out.

"A-Ayano...? Is.... That really..... You?" Ayano nodded and gave him a smile while advancing towards Hanakō who proceeded to stand up.

"Am I dreaming?! You're really right here, and in front of me?!" Hanakō started touching her face making sure he wasn't hallucinating. Ayano grabbed his hands and moved them away from her face.

"Yes Hanakō, it's me Ayano." After Ayano said that it looked like the bot in front of her was going to cry. Ayano's eyes widened at the sight.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" Ayano told him. Hanakō just started crying into her chest, making the girl blush a little bit.

"I'm just so happy your back!" Hanakō told her. He hugged her before saying,

"Now I get you all to myself." Ayano pushed the boy away with fearful eyes.

"Ayano? Why did you push me away?" Hanakō asked with hurt in his eyes. Ayano felt guilt so she tries to cover it up.

"T-tell you what, why don't I come visit your every Saturday? That way you won't be so lonely." Ayano frantically tried to change the subject by saying something he most likely will agree to.

"Really?! YAY I get to spend time with Ayano-chan!" Hanakō jumped up and down, making Ayano think he was bipolar.

"I got to go now hanakō. I'll see you later okay?" Ayano saw the nurse point towards her watch signaling it was time to leave.

"Ok..... It doesn't matter anyway, you'll be mine no matter what." Hanakō mumbled the last part which Ayano couldn't hear.

Ayano walked out of the cell and Hanakō was left alone again.

"Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine.... She's all MINE!" He started laughing which made the doctors come in and inject him with a sleeping serum.

"Mine..... She'll be all mine...."