Chapter 4

*Third POV*

"Guess who's back?" Ayano asked as she opened the door to Hanakō's room. Hanakō's eyes immediately lit up as he hugged Ayano.

"Ayano~ you're back! I'm so happy!" Ayano giggled at his childish actions as she grabbed his hand and sat him down on his bed.

"Now, I have something very important to tell you so please don't go crazy." Hanakō nodded. Is she going to confess to him? His heart was pounding in his chest at the thought.

"I'm getting married!" Hanakō's whole world seemed to stop after the sentence left her mouth. He started shaking with wide eyes, and looked at Ayano with betrayal in his eyes.

"You're..... What?" Hanakō seethed. Ayano started thinking that telling him maybe was a mistake. Ayano stood up from where she was and backed away a bit before telling him.

"I-I'm getting married Hanakō." Ayano said while trying to contain her composure. Hanakō just seemed to get worse at that.

"No.... You can't.... YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GET MARRIED TO ANYONE BUT ME!!!" Hanakō yelled out. Ayano ran towards the door but Hanakō caught her ankle making her fall.

"Help! Please, somebody!" Ayano yelled while clawing at the floor. Hanakō has amazing strength for someone that looks so small.

A staff member finally heard her and alerted other people and ran in to grab Hanakō off the girl and run her towards the exit as quick as she could.

"What happened in there?!" One of the counselors that counseled Hanakō asked. Ayano looked at Hanakō who was currently being held back by five other people.

"I don't know..... He just snapped..... Again...." Ayano muttered, feeling scared for her life.

"I suggest you leave before things get worse." The woman said. Ayano nodded and bolted out the door.

"NO AYANO WAIT!!!"

***

"So... That's what happened huh?" Taro muttered with bangs covering his eyes. His fists were clenched and looked as pale as Ayano's face.

"I told you that you shouldn't visit him! Now look what happened! He's even more crazy then he was before..... I don't want you visiting him ever again. Okay?" Taro asked/said to Ayano who looked down in shame. She nodded and she hugged Taro as she cried.

"I-I've never been so scared in my life Taro!" Ayano cried into her fiance's shoulder as he comforted her.

"It's okay now. He can't hurt you." Ayano nodded as she shook in his arms. He had a deep scowl on his face.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he won't touch you."

I bet you are all wondering why I didn't update most of my books?

Well they're on hold as of right now! The only ones that aren't on hold are:

My Patient(Mujo)

Just friends?(Osano)

Onii-chan(Hanakō)

And that's it. I'm sorry but I will continue them!

I will continue them once I get all my drafts published so it shouldn't take that long??

~fallenshadamy✌