Chapter 5

*Third POV*

"Are you ready Ayano?" Ryoba asked her daughter. Ayano nodded with tears threatening to come out.
" I'm so proud of you." Ryoba caressed her face with a small smile.

"Thanks mom." Ayano hugged Ryoba and cried for about five minutes. Ayano rubbed her eyes of tears and walked out of the room with the flowers.

"Are you ready dear?" Her father asked. Ayano nodded and took her fathers arm with a small smile on her face. Ryoba quickly ran the other direction as a short cut to get to her seat.

The two giant doors opened so Ayano could see the beautiful weddding she was about to have. The perfect church, all her family and friends, what more could she ask for? Ayano and her father walked down the aisle with the music playing in the background. Ayano could see Taro's eyes filled with tears of joy. He had a white tux on while Ayano wore her mothers wedding dress.

"Now, let's get started shall we?" The priest said as Ayano and Taro held hands. "If there is anyone who does not agree with this marriage, please speak now, or forever hold your peace."

*Ayano's POV*

It seemed as though everything went in slow motion after the priest said that. I could hear two doors slamming open and angry footsteps headed towards our direction. I turned my head to see a horrible sight.

Hanakō running towards us with a knife and a sadistic like look on his face. Not only that, but he also had fire trailing behind him and began to burn the church, along with the people in it. I could hear the people in the church scream and start panicking. I saw my mom and my dad get burnt up in flames while I just stood there like a fool.

I turned my head to see Taro but all I saw was Hanakō. I also saw blood on his what looked to be his tuxedo and the knife he was holding. He turned towards me and put something over my mouth and my wrists so I couldn't move. He kicked the back of my legs making me collapse onto the floor.

He grabbed my cheeks as tears started falling out of his empty eyes.

"I didn't want to kill him.... But I had to. He wouldn't let me have you!" He hugged me as tears kept falling a d fire started to engulf us. I felt very light headed and passed out leaving Hanakō to himself.

*Hanakō's POV*

Some people think I'm crazy for what I've done. Killed everyone in this goddamn church house including the one I love. I loved her so much but she's dead now.

I look down on her pale body and think, 'was this all worth it?'

And you know what I say to that? Yes it was. Because now she's all mine and no one else's. I don't care if we both die here, because we'll always be together.

Me and my Onii-chan.

------------------------------------------------

Yo! So yeah that took a dark turn really fast 😅

And yes that was the last chapter sadly.....

I hope you enjoyed reading this book!

Thank you, for following the development, of my Yandere books.