Red Girl~Dark!Italy/Feliciano

You raced into the room, the door the only comfort you had. He was out there,and you were in here, in that awful red dress.

~An Hour Earlier~

You sat on the couch, looking out the window, boredom consuming your soul, you would have put it, had anyone been there. Then, just as you thought it could get no worse, your cell phone vibrated, pulling it out you flipped open and read the text, it said,

_____, come over to my house to hang out, and wear that red dress of yours!

               Feli

Boredom fully gone you texted yes, hopped up and changed into the dress, getting into your car and driving there. You walked up to the front door, a large grin on your face, as you knocked on it, Feliciano opened, it and grabbed your arm roughly, dragging you in. Looking up at him you saw a tight wide grin on his face.

"_____, you came, and you wore the dress!", Feli shouted as he slammed the door shut,then locked it with a key.,"That means your ready to play!"

"Ummm, Feli, what game are we going to play?", you asked, confused. He grinned again, madness clear in his eyes.

"Tag, of course! If you can escape me, you can keep your life!", he laughed cheerfully and pulled out a knife,"Now run,_____!", so you did, panic making your breath shallow. But even in you ran, he always found you, his knife leaving cuts on your face and shoulders as he tried to catch you.

~Back to the Present~

Leaning against the door, in the torn up, filthy dress you wiped the blood away from the most recent of the cuts. A choked sob released its self from your throat as you wondered when he would show up next. You didn't have to dwell on it long, as you heard footsteps coming down the hall. Panic set in again and you tore open the door, running down the hall as fast as you could but he would always be faster.

You pushed your self, using the last stores of adrenaline you had left and ran towards the front door. Your finds fumbled with the bolts, but before you could do anything else, a low, cold laughed came from behind, trailing up your spine like the knife the was surely going to come. He pushed you from the door and onto the ground, straddling your hips and holding your arms in place, he traced the knife along your face and neck.

"Silly little _____ no one escapes once the game starts.", he said brightly.

"P-Please, Feli, let me go, I know you aren't like this.", you said, your voice shaking with fear, but looking up at him and  that same tight grin painted on his face you knew it wasn't true. That grin was the last thing you saw.

"And so,the game ends again.", Feliciano said, looking down at the blood soaked corpse. Standing up, he walked up the stairs, singing

The deserts the deserts are stained with red

All the toy soldiers they lie there dead.

Amoung the carnage their lies a special one

A little red girl, all covered in blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Was this dark enough? I am kind of freaked out that I thought of that song but I'm not sure about the rest. Feedback please!