First Look

“I was at  the peak , every one  was  clapping for me . My book had been  launched ,   the book which  belongs to me , it belongs to my thought . They were going to call me on the stage .” “Muriel” they called my name ,but it wasn't  them. A familiar voice came up

“Come on Muriel wake up” called Marie my mom “You  are already late baby , its seven at the clock.”

 “Oh! mom you ruined  my dream.” I said drizzly

“You are too late now , wake up.” she again said

“Oh yeh  m late.” I was always a regular student in my class.

“Good morning Mury , you are late” said Karsi my dad from his bed .

“Yeh I know. All right Bye bye everyone” I  went away for my school. I read in Johns High School . Marie and Karsi are a prefect parents , they are too caring . My dad is a govt. employee  . I too love my school it’s a famous school in this town . I love my school and specially  my friends . 

“Oh my God you are finally here Muriel” said Anne in a bouncing up and down . Anne is my friend.   “Welcome Muriel, where were  you was these days” said Jhisel my best buddy , my best companion. I was out of town for two months, at my granny’s place. My granny is a freaky lady she and as she was ill, she called me as her companion.

“Ah hey guys how are you? I was at  my granny’s place” I started “everything happened so fast that I couldn’t inform you guys”

“Oops so how is she now” Jhisel asked me

“She is fine” I replied .

After the class  we gathered in the canteen .

“This time am forgiving you  but later you should inform me at least give a call.” Jhisel warned . Best thing about her she is too caring.

“Hey don’t turn around.”  Jhisel murmured suddenly . But I turned back to see, a blonde and tall figure was coming toward  us .

 “Who is that?”  I asked them .

“He is Richard, the new guy.” said Anne

“Your new guy?” I wondered.”No no  I mean a new student of our class.” she replied

Anne is an expert about guys. She is too conscious about heself and her beauty and is always too interested in guys .

“I think he is good for me” she said.

“Yeh  he is too good to be with you” Jhisel commented . We both laugh . She actually mean that Anne was not good enough for the guy

“Hey Anne” greeted Richard. I think Anne was sinking in her dreams.

“Hi Richard” she smiled. “Who is this?” he pointed at me “a new girl?”

“ No she is Muriel . When you came she was in leave .” Jhisel answered.

“Well,I  am Richard.” He said to me . “Nice to meet you  ,I am Muriel  Leslie    .” I glanced . I could see how much Jhisel was disgust  when  Richard and Anne started talking . I thought  to taking her away.

“Ah Jhisel” I interrupt “can you come with me . I have to go to Lilli madam for some notes.”

“Yeh sure.” She agreed .

“ Guys I can too” Anne protested . “No its ok , you guys carry on.” I smiled and came out of canteen. After a second we bogh started laughing .

“What a drama it was.”  Said Jhisel.

“Shut up it wasn’t”

“Do you really need  notes ?” she questioned suspiciously  .