Holiday

The cold breeze break my dream and I woke up. It was raining. After yesterday’s chat I was sure that Black dog had become a important part of my life. I love rain that’s it made my school suspended for today, Jhisel had mailed me. Mom made the morning extra good with Hot Chocolate. I was sure this days are only mine and I am its leader. I got a call from Anne.

“Good morning Muriel. Did you know that today we have no school?” the sound came from other side.

“Yeah I know it. And ?” I asked

“What’s your plan, I was thinking let meet.” She replied.

“Ok good idea. But about Jhisel?” I said.

“I have informed her. So meet you at VC coffee shop ok.Bye!” she hung up the phone without taking my opinion. I said earlier that she is freaky.

It was eight in the  morning. We were meeting  at  ten . So I was having two hour  at  my hand to enjoy the  morning rain. I was in my room. A mail came in my Yahoo massager. Off course it was  Black dog.

BLACK DOG-“Good morning Moonstar.”

MOONSTAR-“Don’t you have your school?”

BLACK DOG-“Instead  of wising me back your are questioning me!”  (‘ _’)!

MOONSTAR-“You are online so early that’s why I’m asking.”

BLACK DOG-“I’m bunking.”

 MOONSTAR-“Bunking!”

BLACK DOG-“What about you?”

MOONSTAR-“Our school is suspended  for today. “

BLACK DOG-“Cool!! Are you enjoying the shower?”

MOONSTAR-“Yeah, off course. I just floated a paper boat on the pools of water.”

BLACK DOG-“Paper boat??”

MOOMSTAR-“Yeah, don’t you know about it?”

BLACK DOG-“You are 15 now.”

MOONSTAR-“So what, there is no age for this. Age doesn’t matter when its come to fun.”

BLACK DOG-“You talk like adults.”

MOONSTAR-“I am  an adult.”

BLACK DOG-“Oops.  Any ways, have you   ever taste the rain water? I just tasted it.”

MOONSTAR-“I had  got wetted  many times. But never tasted?”

BLACK DOG-“Never!!  You got wetted, but didn’t tasted  it ?”

MOONSTAR-“Ah! I never seemed to take notice.”

BLACK DOG-“Then do now. It tastes sweet.”

MOONSTAR-“Well! I’m sorry  I have to go now.”

BLACK DOG-“ But why? And where? You said you have no school today.”

MOONSTAR-“I ‘m  going out with my friends.”

BLACK DOG-“But? When we will come online?”

MOONSTAR-“Again at night.”

No reply came. I was just going to have bath, my eyes went out of the window. It was drizzling. I went to the  balcony. I opened my mouth and tasted  it.  It was really sweet.  It was impressive.

It was ten o’ clock on the dot , when I reached there. I was not first there . Anne had already reached there. I was sure that Anne was going to tell us something. Then Jhisel too came.