Apologizing

It was true that our pact was broken. We were no longer talking to Anne. I was in the way of home, Jhisel was too with me but was silent. It’s just a misunderstanding which had made a conflict in us. If any day in real someone really comes to our life, what would happen, God knows!.

Jhisel dropped me and went away. I came back to Leslia . Mom was busy in her work. I got fresh and went to my room. Suddenly something flashed on my mind. Today was Anne’s date with Paul.

Oh no ,I forgot about that. Did she goo or not? If she didn’t, I would be the reason for it. I thought I should call her. But why would I when she had really did mistake. I was confused , just then the phone ranged up. I picked  it up .

“Hello who’s this?” I responded.

“Hello, Muriel, It’s Anne” sound came from the other side.

“Yes  Anne, So?” I replied.

“I’m  sorry Muriel,” she apologize.

“So  you called to apologize.” I replied.

“Muriel, please forgave me, talk to me.” she said.

“Listen Anne, it will take time. Now, you had lost our trust ,you have to win it on your own.”

“Muriel, please try to understand.” She said. I was willing to ask her about the date, but line disconnected.

I was angry at her but, too sad for he too. If she was in home till now that means she didn’t go for the date.

“Mury , why you are sad?” Mom asked.

“Nothing just. Anne called me.”I said.

“Anne! She never calls.” she said.

“Yeah. But.”I stopped.

“What happened Mury, tell me. I know something is wrong.” She asked.

“Mom actually today when I went to school……………”I told everything from the beginning.

“Oh ho! So it’s a misunderstanding between you friends.” she said.

“It’s too Anne’s mistake.”I said.

“Well do whatever you think good. But remember, friendship is too much of a  special gift don’t lose it.”She suggested .”And Charlie had called for you just call him once too.” She informed me. I again put up the phone and dialed Charlie’s number. I was sure that he had called to talk about day’s incident.

Someone picked up the phone.”Hello it’s Muriel .Can I talk to Charlie?” I said

“Oh hello Muriel, I’m here Charlie.” Charlie spoke.

“Did you call?”I asked.”

“Yeah. Actually I wanna tell you something.” he said.  

“Yeah I know .About Jhisel and Emit . Right?”I said.

“Oh so it get spread out.” he said.

“Yeah and was very effective.” I replied.

“I’m sorry Muriel, it’s not my fault nor Emit’s fault.”He apologize.

“I know it’s not your fault. But I don’t trust Emit.” I commented.

“No . He is good. He too had suffered through all pranks.” He protested.

“Oh really. But I think he is flirting with Jhisel. You know yesterday in mall he………………” I told him about Emit’s interruption on mall.

“Anyway . But all of this happened because of  Paul.” He said.

“Yeah. Ok then bye.” I put off the phone. And went to my room.

There was not my fault but I was feeling guilty. I thought that I was responsible for Anne’s  for postponed date..

I was feeling guilty for misbehaving with Lark. But today I can say that toppers are really arrogant. Whole day there was no rain. As I went to verandah, a cool breeze blew through my side and brought the rain. As I said earlier, rain changes the mood.  I was no longer feeling guilty or sad. I was cheerful. And then came the Black dog.

BLACK DOG-“Hello  Moonstar!”

MOONSTAR-“Hi…!”

BLACK DOG –“Enjoying the rain?”

MOONSTAR-“Off course.”

BLACK DOG-“So went to school?”

MOONSTAR-“Yeah. But didn’t enjoy.”

BLACK DOG-“Why? Is everything is okay”

MOONSTAR-“A small misunderstanding with friends. Or you can say  a quarrel.”

BLACK DOG-“So you are sad?”

MOONSTAR-“I was, but now a little bit good.”

BLACK DOG-“You are so childish!”

MOONSTAR-“What do mean ?”

BLACK DOG-“Why do  you girls fight among youselves?”

MOONSTAR-“Once you had sent me a mail that girls are emotional but never wrong.”

BLACK DOG-“Oops  I forgot.”

MOONSTAR-“Well I can’t be rude to my friends.”

BLACK DOG-“So why are you?”

MOONSTAR-“But she had broken my trust.”

BLACK DOG-“She?”

MOONSTAR-“My friend.”

BLACK DOG-“Okay then forgive her.”

MOONSTAR-“But she did a great mistake.”

BLACK DOG-“So give her a  second chance.”

MOONSTAR-“Should I ?”

BLACK DOG-“Yes. She is a friend, she trusts you and if you won’t understand her, you will lose her trust.”

MOONSTAR-“I think you are right. Tomorrow I will talk to her and sort out all problems.”

BLACK DOG-“That a good girl.”

MOONSTAR-“Thanks.”

BLACKDOG-“Thanks?”

MOONSTAR-“For counseling me.”

BLACK DOG-“Thanks for the complement.”

MOONSTAR-“Hahahahah!”

BLACK DOG-“So I have solved your problem.”

MOONSTAR-“Yeah.”

BLACK DOG-“So can I go?”

MOONSTAR-“Why? No please…………..”

BLACK DOG-“Some guests came, I have to join them.”

MOONSTAR-“Oh! Bye………..”

It was really Black dog who had helped me. Tomorrow I would  talk to Anne and make everything good again. I would make Jhisel talk to her.  She has to because  day after tomorrow is Anne’s birthday.