LETTER

“Anne I’m sorry” I was shouting .

“You spoiled my date.” She growled.

“No. Believe me I’m not the one to blame.” I was crying. What’s that ? Is it Paul? Yeah, He was coming towards me. They both are  now coming towards me. What had happened to them?

“Please stop. Please forgive me, please……………………………..”  My eyes opened in horror. I was merely shivering. I was sweating too.

“What, a dream?” I woke up. My heart was beating fast. I didn’t want this dream to be real.  A nightmare could make me so depressed I didn’t know it.

“Good morning Mury.” Mom entered the room.

“Yeah good morning mom.” I wished her back.

“Jhisel is waiting for you.”

“Waiting for me?”  I looked at the clock. It was seven.

“Oh shit I’m again late.” Last time when I was late I was watching a good dream but last night it was a terrible nightmare. I got up ready and started my journey to school with Jhisel.

“Hi.. Cutie!” She greeted.

“Good morning Jhisel.”I wished her. She was cool. I guess she had forgotten about tomorrow. I knew that I should not talk anything about yesterday, but my tongue slipped.

“Do you remember what tomorrow is?” I asked her in motive that she would know about Anne’s birthday.

“What is tomorrow? I don’t know, really.” She said.

“Its Anne’s birthday.”I uttered. She raised her eyes as she was surprised with a happy expression. But her expression changed.

“So what matters?” She said.

“She is our friend and tomorrow is her birthday.” I protested.

“She is no more my friend. And you Muriel you are still on her side.” She said.

“Listen Jhisel I have decided to give her a chance.”

“Another chance.” She said in a disgusted voice.

“I think we can give her a last chance.” I persuaded.

‘That’s all. I’m  going,” She walked into the school gate.

“Hey listen>”I stood back. She was still angry at her. I looked around and found Charlie in a corner. He had seen me and was coming towards me. I knew it if someone would see us then they would definitely make fun.

“Hey Muriel.” He spoke. I hold his hand and pulled him to a corner.

“What happen?” He asked.

“Hi Charlie. Why are you here?” I asked him.

“I’m here to give you something.” He replied.

“What?” I asked.

‘First tell me why you pulled me here?” He questioned.

“You know about tomorrow. If someone sees us together they will create a mess.” I said.

“Oh! I’m sorry.” He apologized.

“So tell now.” I said. He took something out from his pocket and forwarded it to me.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“A letter.” He replied.

“Letter?” I asked.