The hots

Mary sat crying in the wicker chair, the depression eating up her last happy thoughts. The was a rustle from behind the silver sheet separating the hardware store and the daycare, where Sam had blown a hole in the wall to save the littles from the coyotes, less than 3 months ago. The rustle grew louder and a shatter rang out from the other side of the sheet as a drill dropped to the floor.
  "Fuck," the all to familiar voice echoed. "There goes the element of surprise."
  Mary stood up recognising the monsters voice almost frozen in fear. The lights shadowed the writhing eight foot python, the end twitching at anticipation of Mary's fear, living off of drakes hunger for his sadistic needs.
   "Mary get the kids, save yourself." For a moment Mary considered listening to the fowl beasts demands, but it was the depression that stopped her from acting upon it. Mary was frozen in fear. A boy ran past, she wanted to warn him or ask for help, but it was Zil. The door of the hardware store opened and drakes head snapped towards the creaking sound.
   "It's me drake, it's me." Zil screeched at the crack of drakes whip. Drake twisted his mouth in to his famous shark like grin.
   "Get the kids!" Drake laughed at the opportunity. Zil gave a curt nod and ran back out. "See Mary I don't need you. You and your kids are going to die. Mother Mary." He scoffed at the name, Mary went to take a step back. He cracked his python arm at the silver sheet held up by duct tape, it split down the middle. He pulled himself through. He was wearing ripped skinny jeans, his waist band of his boxers was shown, you could see his pelvis . He wasn't wearing a top; his abs glistened with slight sweat, he must have ran here. Mary looked up at him, his chiselled jaw moved as he clenched his teeth together. "Oh you like what you see and then." Mary blushed bright crimson red, drake walked closer to her, his icy grey eyes trailing up her body. She wanted to back away but he grabbed on to her waist. Shock waves of electricity surged through both of them, drakes eyes softened and looked into her green eyes. Not sure what he was doing, not sure how to handle his feelings her reached for the back of her head, she flinched. For the first time ever drake felt sad that she had flinched from his touch. He grabbed her hand gently and raised it to his chest. He bowed down to kiss her and as their lips connected, his python arm wrapped around both of them holding them together. Sam ran in, drake quickly uncoiled his whip slicing open Mary's back, she stumbled back crying but drake didn't care, Sam was here he whipped Sam around his arm, "Ready for round two Sammy boy?" Drake snarled. But Sam was still in shock from seeing drake and Mary tonguing each other like a teenage couple around the back of a school.