The new start

Jack held onto drakes throat like it was a base ball bat or something lighter. It was comedic sight. A scrawny kid with glasses, carrying an athletic, fit guy down the street by his throat. Sam had saw Mary and Drake kissing. Mary walked over to him and Sam blushed bright red.
"Sam please don't tell them, you already probably hate me, because of, well you know. But I don't want all my friends hating me. I just got caught up in the moment, you know." Sam held up his hand, gently.
"I don't hate you Mary. I think your playing with death, but i have no control over who you snog." It was true, he didn't. It was her turn to go bright red. Sam was a bit angry with her for kissing him. It shouldn't bother him, but it did. They had found an bunker from ww1 under the town hall last week when orc was drunk he opened the door, miraculously, without damaging it. They though they could use it as a prison, it was bomb proof and had a steel door and cement walls, floor and roof. Perfect. Jack threw drake in there . He slumped against the wall.
"This will do, orc you stand gaurd, even though jacks stronger than you," jack appreciated the acknowledgement, sam had seen how he had looked when he saw orc was called upon and not him, "but orc you can't feel it if he gets out."
"He's gonna -
"Have to get paid yes we know Howard." Same locked the door in there different places and left with everyone except from Howard.

Howard smiles at orc, orc smile back. Sitting carefully on the ground, orc looked at Howard. Howard crouched to be eye level with Orc. They where face to face. Close. Orc kisses him. At first Howard thought he was drunk but he hadn't drunk all day. Howard flinched back, take by surprise.
"Sorry," orc mumbled. "I just -
"Me too." Howard kissed Orc and Orc kissed him back. Howard moved his hand to the only human part of Orc. His cheek. As they broke apart two bits of gravel came off in Howard's hand. They had tried to peel them off before but they never budged or moved.
"I'll come back later with a beer, but umm," Howard smiled awkwardly, so in stead he just kissed Orc on the cheek as another bit of gravel rolled to the ground. Howard walked out of the room.