T O Z I E R

"Whose diary is this?" Richie asked as the losers club flicked through the pages of a diary one of them had found.

"We think it's (Y/n)'s." Eddie said.

"Hey, look! She has a crush on you, Richie!" Eddie gasps and points to a line.

"Holy shit." Stan says. Richie is quiet. You sit next to him in maths, and you're the smartest, quick witted person he knows. You always have a remark to match his, and help him out more often than not in maths.

"Are you g-gonna ask h-her out?" Bill asked. Richie chewed his lip.

"Yeah. Give me the diary." Ben hands him the diary, and Richie is running towards a certain (h/c) girl.

"(Y/n)!" Richie yelled across the playground. You turn, surprised. The pair of you normally only talk in maths.

"Yeah, Trashmouth?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

"This yours?" He asks, holding up a green covered book. Fuck.

"No, what is it?" When in doubt, lie it out.

"A diary. Everyone thought it was yours." Richie reaches you, and hands it to you. You flick open the cover, and pray to God he doesn't know what your hand writing looks like.

"Richie, we sit next to each other in maths. How could you not know what my hand writing looks like?" You ask him, acting offended.

"I'm too busy looking at your eyes to notice." Richie says, then flushes. He did not mean to say that to you if all people.

"If only the talk matched the walk." You say, smiling slightly.

"I actually hoped this diary was yours." Richie says.

"Why? What's in it?" You ask innocently, even though you know damned well what's within those pages.

"Apparently the girl has a bit of a crush on me." Richie says casually.

"She must be blind, or stupid." You say, heart beating faster than you thought possible.

"I'm really fucking annoyed that it's not yours because I have a crush on you and I finally thought it might be requited but it's fucking not and I hate this." Richie says in a rush.

"I have a crush on you too, buster." You say, grinning. Richie freezes.

"Wh-What?" He asks finally.

"I have a crush on you, numbskull." You repeat.

"Fuck it." Richie breathes before pressing his lips against yours. They're surprisingly soft, but then again, the trashmouth is full of surprises.