Chapter 1

"Zachary, wake up!" his mother yells banging the kitchen counter. "Damn I cant keep going through this.." she says wearingly. Zachary jumps out of his sleep looking up running his hands over his tired face. "Sorry mom.." he mutters standing up stretching his arms out widely. She smiles warmly walking over and reaching up cupping Zachary's face. A moment of sadness yet lovingness swept over the room as Zachary felt his eyes stinging as he gulped sadly attempting to hold back tears yet a lonely tear fell off his cheek onto the floor. He hugged his mother tightly before slowly pulling away tears now streaming down his face. He smiled gently before turning to go upstairs, his head now spinning from all the emotions that just occured. 'He never loved you zach.. Just forget him..' A secret voice echoed repeatedly in his head as he drug his body up every step. He shook his head no slamming his fists deeply in the wall. He cried releasing all the pent up anger and sorrow for the short time.

After hours of crying and the ominous voice repeating 'he never loved you zach.. Just forget him..' Zachary stood up from his crumpled mess in the corner of his room seeing the once again night sky. Brushing his hair back with his fingers Zachary slowly slides out his bedroom window landing gently on the lush grass. "I need air.." He says to himself almost as if he's justifying the actions about to occur.