Chapter 2

The crisp air hitting his cheeks as the wind whips around his body. Zachary walks down to the local bar, knowing he could pass for older than 21 if he tried hard enough.

"Hell I need a drink." He mutters softly trudging up to the flashing sign and the boisterous laughter escaping the open door.

Walking inside Zachary looks around surprised no one harassing him about an ID or at least his age. Shrugging he slides on the bar stool ordering scotch on the rocks hanging his head low.

When he gets his drink he slowly drinks it, the alcohol burning his throat ,but Zachary ignoring the urge to cough and sputter it back up, watches the crowd of people analyzingly.

Soon a medium built man with blonde hair, obviously trying to impress the bimbo in the corner notions at Zachary walking over. "Hey, aren't you the Holstein kid who killed his father for beating his mom?" Zachary visibly tenses turning around narrowing his eyes. "Fuck. Off." He says coldly before turning back around his hands shaking from the anger re building inside, as he secretly hopes the bastard wants a fight tonight.

"This motherfucker just told me to fuck off.." The showoff said chuckling. "Well I should probably just go fuck your mom."

Zachary had enough. He stood up slightly taller than the man at least by half a foot. Pushing the man making him sprawl across the floor, Zachary starts to put his fist to work. Blood coating his knuckles and the floor as two men tear him from the floor kicking him out.

Zachary looks down his shirt slightly blood stained and starts walking back home highly satisfied.

•••••••••••

"ZACHARY WALLACE HOLSTEIN! WHAT IN GODS NAME DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?! FIGHTING IN A BAR!!! FOR FUCKING CHRIST, A BAR?!" His mother fumed angrily slamming a cup on the counter small cracks circling the bottom.

Zachary sat unfazed pulling his shirt off tossing it in the laundry room. "Yeah, I'm sorry so.. Goodnight.." He says ending the conversation.

While walking back upstairs he hears his mother throw plates angrily at the wall before sighing into loud sobs echoing up the halls.

Sighing himself Zachary lays down instantly putting his headphones in drowning out all noise to the loud bass and lyrics of Last Resort by Papa Roach.

His eyes surprisingly fluttering to sleep.