Understanding Nkauj

Kai and Nkauj then realized that Marshall was there and immediately stopped hugging one another. Marshall then just simply said that he was sincerely sorry if he interrupted anything. Nkauj then laughed and Kai smirked at Nkauj,

"Nkauj will you excuse me, I have to talk to Marshall very quick." said Kai.

"Go ahead." laughed Nkauj.

Marshall and Kai both entered the kitchen and Marshall was giving Kai the stare again and laughed until his face was as red as a tomato. Kai told Marshall that nothing will happen and that they are just friends. Marshall then told Kai that if they are just friends then he wouldn't mind if Marshall asked Nkauj to be his girlfriend. Kai took a deep breath and answered that he doesn't care if Marshall does. Marshall then told Kai that he was going to go talk to Nkauj now, Kai then nodded and Marshall walk into the living area.

"Hello there Nkauj. How are you doing?" asked Marshall.

"Oh hello Marshall. I am doing good how about you?" replied Nkauj.

"I am doing great!" said Marshall.

"Nkauj, would you like to have brunch with me tomorrow?" asked Marshall.

"Sure, that would be great! Let's say around noon?" said Nkauj.

"That is a great timing. Well I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow at brunch. Ill text you the details later." Said Marshall.

Marshall left Kai's house and Kai walked into the living area. Kai then asked Nkauj if she wanted to stay the night since it was very late already. Nkauj agreed and Kai showed her the guess bedroom. Kai told Nkauj to get comfortable and to rest, Nkauj then asked Kai that why is he so kind to her and that they have only meet the other day. Kai smiled and left the room, Nkauj took a shower and dried off then she just realized that she had no other clothing but the dress lena had brought her. Nkauj looked in the drawal and found a T-shirt in there and wore it to sleep. The next day, Kai took Nkauj home and told her to not get in so much trouble because maybe next time he would not be around to help. Nkauj laughed and said her goodbye to Kai and went into the house. Kai called Marshall if he has the information that he needs, Marshall said he did and that Kai would want to come over to the warehouse to talk because nkauj had been through alot. Kai then drove to his warehouse and meet up with Marshall, when he arrived Marshall handed him the papers and Nkauj's background.

"Kai I found that, Nkauj's a Sophomore in college, she is currently enrolled in the university of UCLA School of Nursing, and she is the eldest of eight kids. Her mother abandoned her and her siblings when she was freshman in highschool and her father died three years ago in a plane crash. She is 22 and she lives with her aunt and cousin, she has been in the hospital twice with bruises and cuts. She also has three jobs to pay the bills of her aunts debts and look after her siblings." said Marshall/

"Thank you, Marshall you gave me all the information I need to know." said Kai.

Kai was filled with anger and sadness towards Nkauj. He wasn't having pity on Nkauj, he was just angry that she had been through so much and that she is so strong trying to keep it together. Kai was saddened by this because Nkauj is keeping everything to herself and that she has no one she can really rely on. Kai can relate to what Nkauj been through, so he was feeling the same way as he did long ago. Nkauj and Marshall went on their brunch date and had lots of fun getting to know each other. -The next day- Nkauj woke up from a dream that Kai and her kissed underneath a beautiful waterfall after a swim. Nkauj then was wondering why she dreamed about Kai, she was worried that she might have a little crush on him. The day went by quickly, Kai was at the docks picking up his shipments and packages that came and as for Nkauj, she was alone as usual. Nkauj's Siblings have already moved out of the house to live somewhere they wanted to live, so Nkauj was all alone living with her abusive aunt and her cousin.