P34

So... I got my tongue pierced in a 'Spur of the moment' kind of thing. 

Can I speak right? No. 

Do I have to work drive thru tomorrow? Yes.

............

Elle's POV

I'm not sure whether it was the fact that I proposed or just because her sex drive was naturally high, but Janet couldn't keep her hands off of me. As soon as I left the stage and she got herself together, her body movement changed, her composure became more erotic, and that deep voice soon made its debut. Once she was done, I stood up from the lounge chair I was sitting on and watched as she exited the stage and rounded the corner. Our eyes met and she damn near tackled me back onto the couch. Her lips pressed hard into mine as we made out passionately, and the kids whistled once they saw us. My hands moved their way up her thighs, but stopped before they could squeeze her plump behind.

"Do it." She growled against my ear. I inhaled deeply then exhaled as she slowly sat up, straddling me as I laid against the cushions. The kids became rowdier,

"Doooo it!"

"Bet you won't"

"No balls! Lil bitch!" I glanced at Gil and he quickly looked around as if he ain't say nothing. Janet grinded against me and bit her lip.

"Stop." I said as she began rotating her hips. She cocked an eyebrow and tilted her head,

"No."

I wondered which personality was this?

I stared up at her and smacked her ass hard then squeezed it. She gasped softly and rolled her head back as a deep sensual moan left her throat. I chuckled as the kids 'ooh'ed and whistled. Didn't they have somewhere to be? I chuckled and stood up, picking her up along with me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and held onto my shoulder.

I clenched my jaw as I felt her lips make contact with my neck. This woman had no shame. Gil laughed,

"Give her a quickie so we can all go out!" I laughed and began to walk to the dressing room. This would take more than a quickie. I closed the door behind us and sat her on the vanity. She quickly began to undress me as I did the same to her. Our lips met in a feverish kiss and before I knew it, she was leant back against the mirror moaning my name.

"Yesss... ooh, baby go d-deeper.."

My lips were around her nipple, sucking, as my tongue played with her piercing. Two fingers pumped into her heated core fast and deep as she gripped at my hair. My thumb rubbed her clit at the same speed while her moaning grew louder. She was almost there until someone knocked on the door.

"Ahh.. Shit! ignore them.." I smirked, hearing her voice go high, and sucked on her other nipple. Her walls were clenching around my fingers, and even though I knew she was close, I also knew that this wouldn't be our last round. I massaged her clit between two of my fingers and chuckled as she came.

She looked at me shocked as she came down from her high,

"Why you always making a mess?" I questioned as I moved down to feast. She giggled and moaned through her words,

"I ahh.. I c-can't help it.. fuck.." I sucked on her clit and felt the familiar tug in my hair. My tongue swirled in and out of her as she whimpered under me. If she didn't orgasm more than once, was the quickie even that good? Of course not. I held her thighs, pushing her legs closer to her chest as I stared her in the eyes. My tongue dipped into her core then I slowly pulled it out as her cream dripped from it. She moaned as she watched me and within a few minutes, she was cumming all over again.