Chapter 38

There will be a smut scene later on in this chapter. So please skip it if you don't want to read it. I'll put a warning for it just before it happens.

"Harry hurry up!" Draco yelled as all eight of them rushed towards the awaiting Hogwarts Express.

They were running later than usual as Harry still wasn't feeling fully recovered since being hit by the spell. But instead of staying home like Severus insisted, Harry packed his things and slowly joined the group.

"I'm coming," Harry yawned as he tried to walk faster to catch up with the rest of them. Suddenly his trunk grew lighter. He looked around and saw Severus pointing his wand at him from afar. He smiled and nodded his head as he finally turned around and caught up to the rest of the group.

"Let's hope there's still some good compartments left," Draco whined.

They weren't that late but they weren't that early either. The group made their way to the back with Draco taking the lead.

"This one is empty, it'll do," Draco said as he opened the empty compartment and dumped his trunk on the rack. He flopped down and pulled James down beside him. He cuddled up to him and closed his eyes.

"I told you that you should have gone to bed early, didn't I love?" James smiled sweetly as he played with Draco's hair and gave him a kiss on his temple.

Harry smiled at the pair and sat down next to the window. The group were chatting amongst themselves apart from Harry. He was still completely tired. He slowly closed his eyes as he rested his head against the window.

*DREAM*

Harry was sitting on a bed in an empty room. It was completely dark apart from the moonlight that was creeping in through the window. Harry got up and tried to open the door, but it was locked. He turned around and went to the window. As he got close to it, he discovered that the window had metal bars on it. He let out a frustrated sigh.

Panic started to set in as the moonlight faded and the walls started to slowly close in on him. The bed scraped against the stone floor as it was being pushed around. Harry tried punching the window to break it, yet nothing worked. He raced back over to the door and tried to knock it open. Nothing was happening.

The space started to get smaller and smaller. Harry had no choice but to get on to the bed, as there was slowly no more floor space as all four walls came in. Soon the walls had engulfed all floor space and started to squish the bed. Metal groaned before caving in to the pressure. Harry was dripping in sweat and found it hard to breathe.

*END OF DREAM*

"Harry," Theodore called out. "Harry!"

Theodore shook his shoulders, this time Harry opened his eyes. He looked around in a quick moment of panic before realising it was all a dream.

"Sorry, what's wrong?" Harry cleared his throat and wiped some sweat off his forehead.

"Were you having a nightmare?" Theo asked.

"Yeah, I suppose you could say that. It was a weird dream," he laughed awkwardly.

"We thought so," Blaise said. "Well anyway, it's time to change, we are almost there."

Harry noticed everyone else had already changed. He smiled and nodded. After putting on his robe, he sat back down and sighed.