Chapter 39

Ahhhhhhhh! Okay, I was looking back on the story a few days ago and realised that I need to improve how it's written. I was like 12 or 13 years old when I begun to start writing this story, now being 18 and with a different writing technique I kind of don't like some of the older chapters. I kind of want to improve it and reconstruct some of the things but I feel like you guys like it for how it is. Let me know if you want a new and improved version! 

Fun fact about me is that I have bad memory. Now when I say this it means I struggle to remember what happened in the past. So imagine me reading through my story and fore-shadowing something I wanted to add for later chapters but they never ended up happening because I completely forgot about it. Maybe those things I left out could be added into the new, improved version? 

Lastly before we get into this chapter... Why would y'all read it?! This story is like so cringy and weird and sometimes absurd!?! Anyway, just a little update about how I feel right now about this book.

Enjoy this latest chapter my little chicken nuggets :)

Chapter 39

The following morning Severus woke up before Harry did. He spent a few minutes just staring at his partners beautiful face before having a shower and getting dressed for the day. 

He left Harry asleep and went to The Great Hall to watch any early risers, even though mot of the students would all be sleeping in today as classes don't start until tomorrow. He sat down, a Daily Prophet appearing in front of him as well as an unmarked envelope. Severus decided to read through the Daily Prophet, nothing important in the paper. Albus entered the hall and sat down next to him.

"Good morning, my dear boy," he said happily.

"Good morning," he said quickly, turning the page.

"How were your holidays?" he asked.

"Eventful," Severus grunted back.

"So I could imagine," Albus pondered. "Anything exciting in the Daily?" he said after a pause.

"No," he answered back, placing the paper down once he finished the last page.

Severus passed the paper to the headmaster and grabbed the unmarked envelope. He swiftly cut it open with a butter knife and took out it's content. Inside was one page with bold letters on it as well as a picture of Severus. He gulped as he started to read the letter.

ARE YOU READY TO DIE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

Severus looked to the headmaster but decided on not telling him. He decided to go back to his room and speak with Harry. He swiftly left without another word to anyone else. He made it back to his quaters within a minute. Severus found Harry sitting up in bed, obviously just woken up from sleep.

"I had the weirdest dream," Harry said frowning as he saw Severus come in. "You were in the great hall and revived a threat from an anonymous person."

Severus lifted one eyebrow before holding up the letter.

"Did it look like this?" He asked.

Harry jumped out of bed and walked over to Severus. He grabbed the letter and nodded his head.

"This is exactly what I saw. Oh my God, you poor thing," Harry said embracing his partner. "I'm contacting Xavier."

Harry left the room and started writing a letter. Severus sighed and sat down on the bed. He placed his head in his hands. Why did something always have to happen? Why can't he live in peace?

Just a short update. Let me know your thoughts on a new and improved version. I'd be interested to hear your opinions. Good morning, day, evening or night my little chicken nuggets!