The Librarian Look

Ela is almost done for the day after checking the last puppy which was a Maltese, then she remember to update the girls since they haven't have the chance to chat earlier.

"So? Gorgeous ladies, whats the plan after work?" ask Ela via voice message in their whatsapp group and she pressed the sent button.

Her iPhone beep and she pressed the message and listens to Kai's voice "Almost done for the day, where to for dinner?"

Another beep and the voice message was from Belle "Me too, already on the road. Message ASAP where to meet up" she said na mukhang naka hands free.

New message from Elisea "I am somewhere in Jumeirah having coffee with a client".

After listening to the messages Ela recorded another voice message "Alright ladies, those who are starving lets meet in Madinat Jumeirah"

Kai send her voice message reply "Okay see you in 30 mins at Left Bank"

Belle send her reply with "whoever reach the place first, order me food please"

Elisea just send a thumbs up sign as her reply.

After reading and replying with the messages, sinimulan na ni Ela icheck ang kanyang last patient at pagkaraan ng twenty minutes ay tinawag niya ang kanyang assistant at inabot ang chart. Kinausap din ng dalaga ang pet owner. Mga ilang minuto pa ay umalis na rin si Ela sa clinic at nag send ng message sa mga kaibigan "leaving the clinic. See yah lovelies" sinamahan niya pa ito ng emoji ng pusa na may puso.

Silang apat na magkakaibigan ay busy sa kanya-kanyang work lalo pa at halos lahat sila ay nasa malalaking company although magkakaiba ng background.

Si Ela ay Veterinarian sa isa sa mga branch ng Friendly Pet Zone na nasa Sheikh Zayed Road.

While Belle's office is in Al Quoz, Project Manager naman ito ng isang Construction Firm.

Si Kai naman ay Business Consultant ng Cosmetic Company at meron din itong sariling Online Cosmetics.

Elisea naman ay Marketing Manager ng isang German Security company sa Jumeirah Lake Towers.

Sa araw ay occupied ang oras nilang apat sa trabaho pero they tried to keep each other posted lalo na two hours before ang uwian. Para alam nila kung meron urgent appointment ang bawat isa.

"Sigh, this place has never change lagi na lang traffic" bulong ni Kai sa sarili while driving in the Marina.

She kept on changing her radio station. She don't like to listen to all the DJs talk dahil para sa kanya ay mas nakakainip yon. She lowered her window for air and turn off her car's A/C. Hindi aware ang dalaga that she was singing loudly with Charlie Puth's One Call Away. Di niya rin nakita na kanina pa nakatingin ang guy na nasa tabi niya that was also waiting for the signal to change.

"Im only one call away, I'll be there to save the day,

Superman got nothing on me, Im only one call away..

Call me baby if you need a friend, I just wanna give you love

C'mon, C'mon, C'mon...."

"Hmmn, I can suggest this song to the girls later" sabi ni Kai sa sarili. Then she noticed that the signal changes and take her left turn to Madinat Jumeirah, still unaware of the car beside her who also made a turn to Madinat.

Walang particular na usapan ang grupo when it comes to time but its always a maximum of thirty minutes at least to know that one of them will not show up due to work or susunod na lang kung saan ang location nila for the night.