Strange day

The next morning me and Sam walked to school. On our way we saw Angela, that mean girl. I decided that no matter what she says I will just ignore her.

She walked towards us and shouted “hey you terrorists “we ignored her and passed, just then we saw Phoebe, and we continued walking.

After lessons, Me, Sam, Salma, and Phoebe walked to the cafeteria when Angela pulled of my hijab, I could not believe that my hair was opened for the first time in public. As I turned back I yelled “give me back my hijab “. She refused and said” who is really looking at your hair? So why do you have to cover your hair.

From behind I heard a voice that said “because Muslim women are diamonds”. As I turned it was like I saw an angel, I saw the most handsome boy. Wait, what am I thinking of ? This is Haram, lower your gaze. As I looked up he gave me my hijab, I didn't know what to say, I was short of words. He just smiled at me and left.

I felt like I was being ungrateful, this guy stood up for me and I did not even thank him properly. So I decided to wait after school if I could see him and thank him. I waited but I did not see him, so I decided to go home. On my way home I could not stop thinking of him, what a strange feeling I was feeling for the first time, what is happening to me.