Home sick 1

After school, I was feeling sick, my head was hurting so bad, that I could not bear the pain. I just walked home without talking to anyone.

I went to my room and lay down on my bed, and I closed my eyes and I slept off When I opened my eyes, my Mom was checking my temperature.

“How are you feeling” she asked, I told her I was okay and that she should not worry about me. She told me that I would not go to school for two days. I felt happy inside, I don't have meet annoying people.

My mom left to call the principal, when my phone rang. It was Coal on the line, he called to ask how I was doing, because he noticed that I looked sick. 

I didn't know what to say, because this was so sweet of him. I thank him and
hanged up. Just then Salma knocked on the door and entered, she brought my books that I left on my table.

I didn't know that I left the books on my table. I was probably to sick to notice.
I thank her for helping me bring my books, and she left.

The next morning around 5am,I woke up and prayed fajr prayer,and I went back to sleep. I woke up around 9am I saw a doctor at my front, the doctor was talking to my mom.

Before she left she prescribed medicines for me. I hate taking medicines,when ever I take medicines I always throw up.

Sorry this chapter is boring, the next chapter will be interesting inshallah