Chapter 2 : The First Victim

Well, now you know how my heart ulterior. But now, you need to know how my first murder went down. You need to know how my pleasure for murder started.

I walked through the club's doors. The smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke hit me immediately.

I sway my hips to the sound of the rock music that is blasting through the speakers. I push my way through the thick crowd of people. They mumble profanities under their breath as they fall over from being hammered. Idiots. I roll my eyes, converting them towards the big bar.

I sit on the barstool. I seductively lean over, resting most of my weight on my elbows. I hear someone whistle at me from behind. I turn around, puffing my chest out a little, but not enough for him to notice.

The first thing I notice are his beautiful green eyes. Even in the dimly light room, they pop out. I'd almost call it Supernatural. The second thing I notice is his rich profile. His sleek, black and white and suit, the watch on his wrist that has to be made of at least 95% gold. Even his pampered hairstyle screams rich. The thick, but well taken care of stubble on his chiseled face does him well.

He seems to be quite a bit older than me. I'm 23, he's got to be in his mid 30's. I've never really been into older guys, but what have I got to lose. My dignity? Yeah, I lost that the minute I saw my ex-husband inside that cheap woman. It's still sickening to even think about.

"What's a gorgeous girl like you doing here. Sitting all alone?" Gross. Men are always the same. I'm pretty sure that's the same line Danny used on me. I roll me eyes before putting a seductive smile on my face. He smirks before continuing.

"Let me buy you a drink, Beautiful." I smirk, not keeping my eyes off of him. He walks down to the other side of the bar where the barista is. I see him lean over and whisper something in his ear, before pointing in my direction. I make sure I advert my eyes before he can catch me watching his every move. Once I know they are focused on each other, I turn my gaze back on them just in time to see the barista slip a white powdery substance into one of the drinks.

I wasn't quite sure of my intentions until I knew what his intentions were. I smirk and chuckle a little bit. He comes and he sits right next me, he couldn't get any closer.

"Drink up," Hey says smirking at me. "You don't want the alcohol to settle." I almost burst out laughing. Subtle.

"Will do. Wouldn't want any of it to waste now, would we?" I notice he hasn't taken a drink out of his yet. He moves his gaze away from me as a female with a black leather dress walks in front of us. I take that as an opportunity to switch out our glasses. He gives her a quick glance, running his eyes from her 5 inch heels to the breast, and then returning his gaze to me to do the same thing. He smirks at me, staying seated, taking a huge swig out of his drink. He winced a little as the distasteful, burning alcohol traveled down his throat.

"Why aren't you drinking yours?" He gave me an evil looking smile. Little did he know, I'm playing his dirty game just as well as he is. I smirk. Taking a big swig of the alcohol. I shiver a little as the nasty substance goes into my stomach. Probably damaging a bit of my liver.

"Hmm, good alcohol," He smirks and takes the last drink out of his. He shifts uncomfortably in his seat. I know the drugs are now starting to get to him. I lean forward and whisper in his ear, "How about we go to your place." He nods his head, standing up and grasping the bar tightly to steady himself. I shake my head and let him put an arm over me. He put's all his weight on me and we begin to walk.

"Dark blue." He slurs. He continues, but it's incoherent. I then come upon a dark blue Porsche, I take the keys out of this front pocket and he steadies himself enough to get in the passenger's seat. "c." He mumbles, pulling out a piece of paper that seems to have an address on it.

I look at the address. I know exactly where this is. He lives in the same area that Danny and I did. I bite my lip trying not to laugh. Typical rich person, I guess.

I turn on the radio and Alternative Rock comes on. Fine with me. The stranger next to me starting banging his head to the beat of the music before using his thumb to turn the radio up. "This song." He says pumping his fist into the air.

Soon enough, we are pulling into his driveway. "Upstairs. Come with me." He says, already groping me. I smirk and nod.

We enter a big bedroom, with one of the biggest bed I have ever seen. He turn towards me and violently tears my little black dress off my body. He shoves me on his bed before handing me some black, lacy, lingerie. I shutter, how many women has he done this to? I clench my first at the thought of him raping more women.

"Put this on. Now!" He basically yells. Maybe he likes roll play? I walk up to him and kiss him on the lips. Before whispering in his ear.

"How about I go put this on in the kitchen and we have a little bit of role play," I smirk and his eyes light up. Pure disgust and rage fills me. He slowly nods his head. "You stay here while I go get the... supplies." I run my hands down his body and hold him for a second before seductively walking away. Lingerie in my hand.

I put the tiny, see through material on. I take a couple quick breaths before rummaging through cabinets trying to find a sharp knife. A knife sharp enough the pierce all they way though him.

I've searched through several drawers before I finally find the one. It has a white cover over the blade, only showing the sleek wooden handle attached. I carefully slip the knife onto the side of my hip. I make sure it's secure and hidden.

As I walk up stairs, slowly, trying to get my face on. Once I was sure I looked ready. I opened the door. "Room service, sir." He smirks before grabbing my waist tightly and hurling me onto the bed.

"You switched the drinks. You little bitch! I'm going to make sure you have a slow and painful death. He swings himself on top of and straddles me. Roughly pinching at my curves, he takes the top of the lingerie off. He is now directly on top of me. This is my chance. I carefully pulled the knife out off my hip and buried it right in his stomach. I'm a surgeon, I know just the right places to hit.

I look at his arrogant, surprised face and twist the knife. I shove him as he rolls to his side. He groaned as he bled out. His skin greying as the light left his eyes.

I put my slightly ripped dress on me and look around. Time to explore... I wonder around the whole house until I come across a green, metal box. It isn't secured with a lock. Nearby, there's a sock laying on the ground. I pick it up and place it on my dominant hand. I open the box and I'm stunned. There's at least 10,000 dollars in the case. I don't really need it, but I take it anyways. You never know what will happen in the future.

I put most of the money in a little black bag that was sitting next to the box. I smirk and exit the house. Turning the keys in his ignitions, I drive myself to my new house.

Tomorrow, I will go get the car painted and get a fake license plate. Until then, It'll stay tucked inside my 3 car garage.