~People I Love Usually Leave~

-----This is my first book on Wattpad and I hope you guys enjoy in advance sorry for spelling errors or any mistakes and comment what you think about the book so far tell me if I should kill it or if I should continue .....

                             ~Cutie for Days ° 3 ° ❤

**warning there WILL be a lot of foul language through out the book and if you cant fucking handle it then go read another fucking book ;)  thank you**

Arianna P.O.V

"Uggghhh I hate you so fucking much I wish you never existed you ruined my life " how could he my own brother he was such a dick . I have been dating his soccer friend Zack for 5 years almost 6 I hate to say it but I think I love him he is sweet cute a complete gentleman he made me feel like I'm the one and only. I was currently balling my eyes out let me tell u what went on on my 2014 Prom.

I was at prom with Zach we were currently grinding/making out in the middle of the dance floor.

I was actually grounded but I said "fuck this" like I usually said when my parents said something . But I looked stunning in my prom dress with the most hottest guy in my school just saying I felt like a boss ass bitch ! The music went silent and half the teenagers were drunk so there was a bunch of screaming and complaining I was about to go up there and knee somebody in there dick or vagina yea you could say I was slightly drunk .Then I hear an all to familiar voice it was my oh so lovely brother Brent he was 17 years old and tried acting all responsible in front of my parents, bullshit he was a disappointment as much as I was but he did a way better job at hiding his ugly side unlike me. It looked like he was going to make an announcement I just wanted to see what kind of idiotic thing  he  going to say .

      "Attention all party people I would like to call out Zack my "friend " Zack he so happens to be dating my sister Ari which is almost gunna be 5 years!" Oh OK he is just congratulating us but he wasn't finished just yet " BUT before people start saying congrats and all that jazz I just wanted to tell all you lovely people that he is a cheating basturd " I was fucking boiling over the mother fucking pot I turned and with the most calmest expression and voice wich should scare him I said "please tell me this isn't true so I can beat the fuck out of my brother for giving us all this unwanted attention ".

        "How could you possibly even ask me that ! I thought you trusted me Im sorry but if you even have doubts about OUR 5 YEAR reletionship then it's over !" I refused to cry in front of all these people. I knew he didn't cheat on me because he said it with so much honesty I know he wasn't cheating on me and now I'm being dumped at PROM ! He just walked off without another word I felt me heart break and my chest was throbbing I was so attached to him and from that day on  I vowed I will never get attached to another guy .

I hadn't seen my fucked up brother since 2 days ago I can't wait to see him and punch him in his face but for know I was destroying his bedroom . And I found a picture of him and his ex girlfriend she had died 2 years ago it was the ONLY picture he was aloud to have because her parents believed he was the reason she died she was my best friend thats part of the reason we both are kinda fucked up in the head . Without a second thought I ripped it and on the back of his side of the picture I wrote you never deserved her and it's your fault she died.