~ Time Flys and I Cause Trouble~

Hope you like it worked hard comment what you think it will either make or break my day be nice though ;)

                    ~XoXo Cutie For Dayz

Arianna P.O.V

     ::::::::: 5 months later ::::::::::

        After the "get together" with Ryder's friends we became close we all got along great. But I had to remind myself constantly that one day they won't be there for me I was completely alone and that's how I planned to stay, sad but true. I told them about my fucked up life and they relized that I had a lot of stress so they told me to try weed. As soon as I put the blunt in my mouth it was a stress reliever but at the same time made me feel alive. That was after being like 3 weeks with them after that everything went hectic we would go crazy at bars, start fights, get high 24/7,and vandalize most part of town and not once in those 5 months had we gotten caught. And why was I doing all of this it's because I couldn't handle the pain all by myself and the first week after I caught my ex and "bff" doing the dirty I started cutting my thighs it was to much to bare all together my life came crashing down in like 1 week. But I started hanging out with "my crew" daily and it took my pain away a little with the help of drugs but I wasn't addicted...................yet.

             My life was being destroyed slowly but truth is I didn't care I wanted to set aside all the pain,regrets,tears aside and live a little. Me and Roxy (Ryder's sister) were the closest we had become bestfriends.

           We even got revenge on Avolon by staining her pants in between her legs to make it look like it was period blood. It was the day of her play and she had to were white tights wich made the stain 10x more visible. In the end everyone was laughing hysterically and we had front row seats too. I made sure to yell out "Awww did your mom not have time to buy you tampons" at that moment she burst out crying and ran off stage serves her right you know what they say mess with the bull you get the horns.

         Oh and me and Ryder wellllll........ummmm how do I say this we weren't a couple but I wasn't just a one night stands. We were friends with benefits and everybody knew I gave him pleasure whenever he wanted and he gave me whenever I desired. It was so intense and filled with lust just thinking about it made my hormones go in to overdrive.

          We were currently spray painting the towns amusement park pitch black because tomorrow is going to be the Towns Parade were there was marching, singing, dancing, playing games anything basically and after that the towns people would come down to the park or would take a dip in the pools near the park. We were half way done with the spray painting when we heard sirens "run !" somebody yelled there were at least 15 teens spray painting I was running along side with Roxy when suddenly we fell in to this freaking puddle it was really wide I could see 3 other people had also fallen in my ankle ached but ignored it I was going to get up but a flashlight was shined on to my face "put your hands were I can see them"all I could think was shit I had gotten caught I wonder what my mom is going to say will freak because when my brother died she got a ton of publicity but they all just pitied her and she got a ton of modeling gigs so she was ecstatic to say the least and the public loved her once again.

         So she will have a heart attack when the public find out that her only daughter is a rotten apple. Now the public will know that the rest of her family is actually a fucked up mess and it ain't and actual family because she had hid the fact that my dad abused me and just left him no one has ever asked so yea that wasn't a problem and if someone did ask she will most likely say he died like the pathetic woman she is.

         I was in a jail cell with Roxy, it was really cold and I was freezing and my ankle burned because I had a huge cut there from where I slipped. I heard the door open with a "ding" I looked up and there was Roxy's parents unlike me her parents actually did care if she or her brother where up to trouble my mom didn't give two flying fucks and for that I envied them and what made me even more mad was that they still acted unappreciative and just caused their parents to worry. But I didn't know their whole story so I wasn't going to judge them. Her parents are filthy rich like mine so she was out in no time. So I was there alone for like 4 hours they had already contacted my mom and she said "I'm really busy right know I'll be there in a feww" my mom was problaby at some photoshoot and then she is most likely going to fuck her boss and she will get a ton of money. She was most likely really mad and wanted to take her time welllll all I could think was she is sooooo screwed a ton of paparazzi showed up in front of the police station and the guards wouldn't let them pass I just had a wicked smile. Finally and hour or so later  she showed up and yesss I was right she was fucking her boss her makeup was smeared her hair was all wack I even think her shirt was on backwards I would inform her but I didn't care in the end she was being humiliated.

        She had to go through the back because the photographer and the rest of them were occuping the parking lot. She was pissed off to say the least but she kept her mouth shut. She paid a fine for vandalism and traspassing. And in know time I was out and free the car ride was strangely quiet so I knew she was planning something crazy. Once I got home I scurried out of the car and slammed the door behind me. Right when I was headed towards the room my mother yanked my arm back

  "what the hell is your problem" I screamed in her face she flinched all I could think was yeaaahhhhh fear me bitch.

  "What's wrong in that fucked up brain of yours " she screamed but I could tell she was trying to keep her calm.

    "Oh nothing its just that I wasn't raised properly by my mother and haven't seen her since my brother died almost 6 months ago" I screamed with all I got she was taken back and froze for a moment  because I brought my brother in this. She and Brent where pretty close  I mean they would talk during dinner had a few chats here and here there. I mean she couldn't even stare at me without giving me a look of disgust.

"Shut up don't bring him in this he is in a better place now-"

           I cut her off "yea because you aren't there " and I could tell I pushed the wrong buttons but I didn't give two flying dicks. I was so done playing the quiet little girl that only caused damage I had to be heard. She came a step closer and in one quick motion she slapped me in the face and I knew that was going to leave a mark to.

        "You whore, what did your boss not give you enough dick or something" she kicked me in the stomach oh my gosh I hated her and then she said the word I never wanted to hear

   "We're going to move in a week I got a modeling job and the agency is moving and were moving to so you better pick your stuff up in less then 3 days filthy whore and we may or may not be moving in with my sexy boss"

No no no no we're moving away from my brother, Alexis, my current friends and bestfriend wow. Im 100% sure she is doing this as revenge for that little stunt I pulled I just glared at her and slapped her back. I turned and walked away I punched like 5 holes in the wall on my way up I cried in frustration, anger, sadness, and........ loneliness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed help me get more followers and more reads spread the word please and thank you

❤Vote if you enjoyed❤

❤Comment what you think or have any helpful suggestion❤

❤Follow just cuz you can ;)❤