~Party Your Life Away~

Hope you likey likey ;)

                                 ~Xoxo Cutie For Days

  I havent seen anybody in a week I didnt get out of my bed room for at least 3 days or showered. Yes im a complete wreck everytime i passed his room or even touched something that his I would wail out crying he was my rock, most importantly he was like a father I never had. He left this world and I didn't even get to say sorry and what a great person he was we were barely having the funeral and that the only reason I was getting out of bed and getting dressed I put on the cutest black dress with a bow on the back that revealed half my back and eyeliner that was waterproof and bright red lipstick I looked stunning but I didnt really care.

        As long as I was there I didn't really care what I was wearing right before I was going to the ceremony I snatched the picture from my dresser. You know the one of Brent and his girlfriend Alexis that past away I still felt like shit for destroying his only memory of her and  thats what caused him to crash at the end of every night since he died I would always remind myself that I was the reason he died.

        I hoped he was able to forgive me from heaven I needed to go before I just lay on the ground and sob my heart out and then I would miss the funeral and he would probably hate me more then he already does. So I rushed to my car and started the engine. Once I got there I saw my bestfriend Avolon she was really close to my brother also. She was like my sister and all three of us and Brent's bestfriend Cody  had crazy memories we were all childhood bestfriend. A single  fat tear rolled  out of my eyes and I realized we wouldn't be able to have the time of our lives together. Oh my gosh my brother/bestfriend died and days have passed and I'm still in shock at the point that I don't want to live. But deep inside me I know my bro would want me to live like no tomorrow. I zoned out for like half the funeral until they called my name to "say a few words". Oh lord I know where this is heading so I started off "Thank you, everybody that showed up," because as I looked around I saw that some of his so called "friends" didn't even bother to show up and I couldn't find Avolon she was here a minute ago but I think she ran home crying. "I would like to start off by saying he died at a young age he still didnt get to see all the beautiful things life had in store for him. But god gave him the privilege to let him meet the girl of his dream but she passed away, now I know that he isn't sad or anything because he is in heaven with his true love"  after that I couldn't bare the thought of the two best people that ever came in to my life had left me behind I muttered an apology and quickly but carefully placed the picture that I carefully taped together by his grave and ran off.

            I went to Zack's house he had to understand he HAD TO. I know he was mad at me but he couldn't get over me that quickly right ? Oh I was sooooo wrong right when I was about to knock I heard his voice and someone else's more specifically a girls I barely heard but I was sure she said "same time tomorrow babe I can't believe Ari never found out you were cheating on her but  finally now I can finally call you mine" he opened the door he didn't have a shirt on only boxers. I was utterly pissed off but that was an understatement I saw the slut looked she  about 17 she was fixing her hair she removed her hair from her face and I saw Avolon. After that all I saw was red I went completly wack. I slapped him and kicked him in the genitals "Ya know if you wanted to go sleeping around with my fucked up, fake ass bestfriend ya could of told me so I wouldnt have spend my time grieving over our worthless relationship". I made sure to kick him in his pretty little face of his.

           I turned around seeing Avolon trying to get away oh hell naw when I'm pissed mama gets revenge so I ran up to her I  yanked her by her hair "filthy whore I actually always thought you were one but what you have been doing to me all along just proves how much of a low life motherfucker you really are" I punched her straight in the face making sure to break her fake ass nose job "oops tell your mommy her oh so dear daughter she needs another nose job cause it's fucked up AGAIN" I now I hit a deep spot because she didn't have a mom.

               She tried  running  away but not before I gave her a black eye. Ugh I despise fake bitches and to think I've known her my whole life. I realized that everyone I once thought would be there for me through it all was now gone I had no one I was so lonely.

    As soon as I got home I took a shower because I had blood on my hands from knocking out Zack and almost killing Avolon. I cried more because her betrayal still hurt like hell but she wanted to see me down and no ma'am that ain't happening I was headed to the club I had a fake ID and everything. I found the sluttiest outfit. It was a black strapless dress that showed WAY to much cleavage and it covered just my butt. I put some red lipstick and some  red pumps. To say I looked sexy was an understatement and I wasn't trying to be cocky.

               At the front they didn't even ask for my ID so I just walked in like I owned the place. I hadnt been in this club for such a long time because Zack didn't like how all the guys would gawk at me and would always buy me drinks. Know he can go fuck himself in a dumpster cause I was planning on having the time of my life. As soon as I sat down a guy that looked about 19 walked to my table  he was tall muscular and had blonde hair he was sexy and perfect but he was a player I could sense it. So I knew nothing serious about it and he had this bad boy aura that had me turned on. And I took the drink from his hand took a sip and lead him to the dance floor because guys love it when you take charge. I mindlessly grinded on him but made sure I looks sexy and not a zebra that's constipated. And it had worked. I felt his not so little member poking into my thigh. He spun me around and and planted hungry kisses on my neck. I felt so much pleasure I started moaning all I could think was damn he new what he was doing.

               He lead me to the upstairs were there "special" bedrooms but they had to be reserved

"Oh so you even reserved a bedroom for me" I asked "yesss babe only for you" that was the first time I heard his voice it was deep and husky which made  my hormones go insane. Once we got in the bedroom he shoved me against a wall. I was waiting for him to come and he didn't so I opened my eyes and I found him slowly undressing me with his eyes. Sooooo I gave him a show to watch I slowly and so so sexyly slid off my revealing dress and I made sure to do it slowly to cause suspense I was in a strapless red lacey bra. His eyes turned dark blue with lust and amusement I turned around and shimmed out of my dress to reveal my matching red lacy thong giving him a good ass view of my butt and I bent down purposely picked up the dress and threw it across the room yeah I was a slut I know but all this helped me get rid of all those depressing memories.

There I stood half way naked in front of a guy that I didn't even now his name. I walked over to the bed and layed down. I knew I looked sexy as hell he came over with long fast glides "I enjoyed your little show over there"

"I know" I said with so much confidence he started kissing me he nibbled on my bottom lip asking for permission to explore.

         I woke up and couldnt even remember anything all i remebered was my show then blanke nothing but i hnow we did the dirty I smiled and shook my head I can't believe I did it with a complete stranger ugh I'm crazy. I was about to get up when an arm restrained me so I flew back down I looked at his lips so I kissed him and bit down gently and started sucking on his chest and just like that he was up and alert. "hey I never caught your name last night" he asked in sexy deep sleepy voice "It Arianna babe what about you".

   "Oh my name is Ryder" of course a perfect name for a bad boy ugh I felt like puking, 3 minutes later Ryder was pulling my hair up so I would soak it in puke which I was greatful for. "Hey your not that bad ya know" I said  he wasn't bad for a one night stand I mean he is still hear after we had sex. "Hahahaha thanks I try " he said with sarcasm I rolled my eyes "so me and my friends are going to this diner In about 3 hours  wanna come ?" I nodded and and slipped on my clothes completely forgetting I was completely naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again tell me what you think about it sorry if I messed up on the sex scene I suck at them and message me if your confused on something if you wanna.......

❤vote❤

❤comment❤

❤follow❤

                    ~XOxo Cutie For Days ° 3 °