To Heaven and St. Mungo and Back To Love

[Ginny's POV]

I awoke sleeping on a wooden desk with glass fragments everywhere. Suddenly, I saw Death Eaters standing in my room. They grabbed me and took me out to the large open room we met Lucius in yesterday. I tried screaming, but one of the Death Eaters covered my mouth with his cold hand. They finally released me by dropping me on the floor. Rolling to get back up on my feet, I saw Lucius walking towards me. I crawled back on my hands and feet until I hit the Death Eater who took me out of my room.

"Don't even try to escape," Lucius told me in a deep dark voice.

I took a quick glance around me and saw Harry lying cold on the floor. There were a few cuts and scars on him.

"Harry!" I screamed.
"Silence!" Lucius told me as he got closer.

I ran as fast as I could to get away from him.

"Sectumsempra!" he shouted.

Suddenly, I felt thousands of swords cut my left leg. I squealed in pain as I clutched my left leg. When I removed my hand, I saw blood staining my pale skin. Lucius walked towards me and left a short distance between him and me. He signaled over towards another Death Eater who came out of the crowd.

"Imperio!" he shouted.

I was suddenly lifted up into the air a few inches off of the ground. I couldn't move at all. I stared at Lucius.

"I want to see your eyes when I kill you," he said creepily. "I want to hear your heart beat erratically as I strike you down. I want you to cry out until you take your last breath. I want you dead!"

My heart began to beat stronger, harder, and more noticeably. I closed my eyes and prepared myself. Another breath was taken.

"No!" a man's voice cried.

My eyes flashed opened and I saw a shadow of a man block the green light's deadly powers. I was dropped from the air and crawled over to see who it was. Harry.

"Stupid love birds," Lucius muttered.
"Harry...," I cried softly in his ear. "Don't give up on me. I need you! I need you're help."

I couldn't bare the pain of love. The more you care, the more you loose. I tried to balance my weight on my right leg and dried my eyes.

"Kill me," I muttered.
"Your wish," Lucius grinned.

Then, the green light blinded my eyes as I fell back in everlasting peace. I closed my eyes, which captured the light of the spell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke on a clear floating floor. It was as if I was laying on glass. Before standing up, I touched the back of my left leg, then withdrew my hand quickly. There was no blood on my hands. I was healed. I stood up and gazed into the sunset as I noticed a few clouds passing by. Then, I saw Harry sitting behind me off the glass cover. I quietly walked over and watched him. Then I took a seat next to him.

"Harry, where are your glasses?" I asked him.
"In heaven, all of your physical and mental problems are gone," Harry told me.
"That's right," I remembered. "Do you have your complete memory?"
"It's coming back gradually still," he said, still glancing out in the distance.
"Did we just die?" I asked him.
"No," he said.

What?, I asked myself, how? I looked at him again.

"How?" I inquired.
"My mother died for me, so I am invulnerable to the Killing Curse. Since I am invulnerable, I got hit by the curse and now you're invulnerable to the curse," he explained. "We'll return to our bodies soon."
"Don't you want to stay here? In heaven?" I asked him.
"Yes, but I have bigger duties down in the mortal world. I won't leave until my duties are complete," he said.