Serenity

Several Years Later...

Albus, James, and Lily quietly crept into their parent's bedroom. Albus opened his mouth to wake up his parents.

"Dad wake up!" Albus shouted as Harry awoke and reached for his glasses. "Today is the day I leave for Hogwarts!"

Harry jumped and smiled at Lily, his daughter. Ginny, his wife, soon awoke and they both dressed for the day. James and Albus brought their heavy trunks downstairs and waited for their parents to descend down the steps. It was Albus' first year going to Hogwarts. It was James' second year. One more year until Lily gets to go to Hogwarts with her older brothers. Harry and Ginny walked down the stairs and carried the trunks out to the flying car.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked his kids.
"Ready!" James answered for his siblings.
"Gee...I wish I could go," Lily muttered.

Albus just smiled. They all crammed in the car and drove to King's Cross Station. They gathered in between the platforms 10 and 9. Harry led his family into Platform 9 3/4. The platform was crowded with new and old faces. They all walked through the large crowds when Albus stopped walking and kneeled down. Harry approached his youngest son.

"What if I'm sorted into Slytherin?" Albus asked.
"Albus, you're named after two of the greatest headmasters of Hogwarts. One was a Slytherin and he was the bravest man I ever knew. Of course, you can choose which house you want to go in. The Sorting Hat takes that into account as well," Harry said.

As they continued to walk towards the train, Harry and Ginny noticed Hermione and Ron saying goodbye to Rose for her first year. Ron was telling Rose to make sure she gets a better grade than Scorpious Malfoy - since she had her mother's brains. Hugo stood by and said good bye to his older sister.

Rose, Albus, and James all gathered in one cabin of the train and peered out the window to look at their parents. Harry, Ginny, Hermione, and Ron all congregated and waved goodbye to their children. The next adventure would soon arrive.

It opens at the close...always.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers,
I know it's strange of me to suddenly end a book like this, but I had a writer's block on how to end the book. I hope this was a nice ending to the prequel of my Harry Potter series. If you disagree or have any suggestions, just leave a comment or send me a private message. Thanks so much for reading!

Minecrafter2098