chapter 2: could it really be him?

*beep beep beep beep bee-*

I turned off my annoying alarm that was set for 4:30 a.m. school starts at 7:25 a.m. but I like having plenty of time to get ready. I grabbed a black tank top, my dark blue Skinny jeans and some Gray converse with my bright red sweater, I headed downstairs where I found mom making Pancakes and coffee, yum. my brother Alex was just texting his girlfriend while eating. I grabbed a plate and stacked some pancakes while putting syrup then I grabbed a bowl of cereal.

I continued eating but I hear the bus beep.

Valerie:"bye mom."

Alex:"bye ma."

Katherine:"bye!! have a good day!"

I entered the bus and saw only a few empty seats but luckily I found one where I can sit by myself. we had another bus stop to go to, which was my favorite one because it was Gerard's bus stop. we stopped at his area and I saw him enter, black leather jacket and midnight messy hair, he was actually wearing all black as usual. all the seats were filled but there was a seat next to me...oh no...I hope I smell good.

Gerard:"do you mind if I sit here?"

he asks me, omg this is the first time he talks to me. his voice is so perfect!

Valerie:"Oh of course not."

Gerard:"cool."

he says as he smiles and takes a seat.

Gerard:"I'm Gerard. what's your name?"

Valerie:"Valerie."

Gerard:"nice."

he says I said thanx and smiled then looked away but a cheerleader talks to him.

cheerleader:"Gerard why are you sitting with her? she's nothing but a loser and a slut."

Gerard:"just back off! she's amazing unlike you, you're just jealous cuz she's better looking than you, besides I see jocks always hanging around you so that makes you the slut."

he says as everyone starts saying 'oooo' and 'burn' and stuff like that. she was awfully pissed, but wait...why did that sound familiar?

he sounds like Geewhiz321 from when he saved me from muchkin901, I doubt it's him tho...Gerard Would never like a girl like me.

Valerie:"um thanx...you didn't have to do that."

we arrived to school and the bus pulled over, me and Gerard stood up to get up as he replied.

Gerard:"no sweat. no body should be treated like that. take care."

he says as he smiles and walks out. oh my god...