chapter 11: beautiful cherry blossom

today was Monday again. it sucks how we only get Saturday and Sunday off, in my opinion, if we get five days of school then we should get five days off as well. I'm just not a fan of school just in case you haven't noticed. I stood up from bed and stretched as I heard my phone Buzz.

'new text message from Gerard<3'

Gerard<3: morning cherry blossom ;) ready for school?

Valerie: good morning Mr. vampire, no I'm not ready for school and never will be cx

Gerard<3: lol someone's cranky. :)

Valerie: I'm always cranky on Monday mornings. lol

Gerard<3: mhm k. well I'll see you at school cherry blossom :)

Valerie: ok vampire :)

I put my phone on top of my desk and walked over to my closet to get ready. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and my royal blue t-shirt with some high black boots. I gotta admit I liked today's outfit. I grabbed my phone and bag and started walking out the door.

I arrived at school and was walking towards my locker when I see the cheerleaders coming thro the hallways, I sighed and tried not to look at their direction but I could see from the corner of my eyes that they were getting near me. I opened my locker until someone pushed me against it. I fell to the floor and looked up to see who it is finding the cheerleaders surrounding a circle around me.

cheerleader #1: "get up!"

cheerleader #2: "get up emo girl!!"

she says as he kicks my stomach, I wrapped myself with my arms and curled up in a little circle while I felt tears collapse.

cheerleader#3:"aww look! the emo girl Is crying! awww!!!"

she said as they all began laughing and kicking me. the bell rang and they gave me their last kick and started walking to their classes. I was left on the floor bleeding in pain. I tried standing up and I did but I was really shaky, once I got my balance I started walking to art class while I started to limp.

I opened the door to the class and everyone turn their heads to see who it was...including Gerard...I see his eyes and his face went into shock, I think he knows what had happened.

Mrs. stern:"Valerie...go ahead and take a seat."

I nodded and sat down while I hear some girls in the corner laughing. the teacher began with her lesson and I could feel Gerard's eyes on me, not to mention the fact that his desk was right next to mine so it was pretty awkward. I hate my life. I wish I didn't even exist.

Gerard:"what happened?"

he said in a whisper.

Valerie:"nothing. I just...I got beat up on my way to my locker."

Gerard:"it'll be ok. I used to go thro the same thing too but I learned to move on from it. if I could do it then you could too."

Valerie:"I don't know.  sometimes I feel like I deserved it. I'm just an emo girl and there all such princesses."

Gerard:"listen to me. no matter what anybody says, don't take anybody's fucking bullshit. because you're better than them, you're faster than them, and goddammit, you're much better looking!...you're beautiful cherry blossom. don't ever forget that."

he says as he looks at me into my eyes. gosh there so beautiful.

Valerie:"t-thanx..." I said breaking eye contact with him and started 'listening' to the teacher.