kwon soonyoung // hoshi - ii

"Kiss"

pairing — Kwon Soonyoung / Hoshi (SVT) | reader

genre — friends to lovers | fluff | non-idol au

warning — drinking (of age) + a lot of kissing + touching

word count — 3892

summary — moving into a new apartment wasn't the only thing that was going to change for you

The night was only beginning as your two friends waltzed into your living room, shouting to announce their arrival in your new apartment.

   "Y/N!" one of your closest friends, (F/N (friend's name)), yelled.

   "In here!" you responded from a nearby room, poking your head out to smile at them before hurrying out to greet them swiftly. "Sorry, I'm almost done." You knew that many more people were about to arrive, so you air-kissed them quickly and ran back to your room.

   Looking at yourself in the mirror, you sighed, seeing that your makeup still needed a little bit of adjusting, as well as your hair.

   "Ahh Y/N, you have to relax," your male friend, Soonyoung, commented. "It's just a party. You've had them before."

   "But I'm super late —"

   "You're not late at all!" He interrupted, smiling, but shaking his head. "No one's here yet."

   You let out a groan, beginning to curl your lashes. "That doesn't mean that I'm not late!"

   "Soonyoung's right," F/N said as she stood to your left and looked at you through the mirror. "Chill. It'll be great."

   "Easy for you to say," you retorted, applying mascara. "You're ready." A smile stretched across your face when you glanced at her for a brief moment. "You look great, by the way. I love your hair."

   She grinned before lightly punching you in the shoulder. "Thank you! It took about two hours!"

   To your right, Soonyoung grumbled and rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes, you both look good and it takes you both forever to get ready; we get it."