xx. what the fuck

R E A L L I F E !

everly looked around anxiously for lilia and jaeden and grew more and more excited each second. it had been months since she had seen either of them and although she would facetime and text both of them as often as she could, it wasn't the same.

the couple had said they were at the airport already, yet they were no where in sight. eventually, she decided to just sit down at the cafe she said she would meet them at and scrolled aimlessly on her instagram feed. as usual, when she checked her notifications they were flooded with comments about either wyatt or filming. or filming with wyatt.

just as she had gotten up to go actually get herself a cup of coffee she heard, "ev!" and immediately turned around to see the one and only lilia buckingham a few feet in front of her, waving her hand excitedly.

"lilia! oh my god, i missed you so much!" everly exclaimed as she ran to go hug her friend.

"i know, i know. i missed you, too." lilia squeezed her, but then let go and stepped back to say, "jaeden's talking to someone, but he'll be here in a bit."

"a fan?" everly asked, but before lilia got a chance to answer she waved it off and said, "it's fine, don't worry. i can't believe i'm finally here! i've been so excited to come back."

"i've been so excited to finally see you again! and so has wyatt." lilia raises her eyebrows and nudges everly on the shoulder.

"lilia!" everly exclaims, her eyes wide, "that statement is incorrect in so many ways, but mainly because i would've had to have seen him a first time for him to want to see me again."

"you and your need to always be right." lilia shakes her head, but stops and then says, "also, don't you mean maine-ly?"

"i," everly laughs, "i truly cannot believe you."

"that's a lie."

"maybe so." everly puckers her lips and raises her eyebrows, attempting to mimic a reaction picture, which causes both lilia and everly to start laughing.

both girls decide to get in line for a cup of coffee, since it was around 8am and everly was jet lagged, while lilia was tired. as they're talking, everly turns around to fully face lilia and then asks, "hey, shouldn't jaeden have been here by now?"

"i think the conversation with the person might be running a bit long." lilia responds. everly shrugs her shoulders and decides to drop the conversation, which leads them to talking about filming.

finally, both girls get their cups of coffee. just as they're walking towards a table, jaeden walks up to them.

"jae!" everly says, going to hug him, being careful not to spill any coffee on him, "you're late, you idiot. like, extremely late. lilia and i have been here for hours."

"don't be so exaggerative, it's only been a few minutes." jaeden says, pulling away from the hug, "i missed you, kiddo."

"yeah, yeah, missed you too, mom." everly rolls her eyes.

"i told you she was gonna call you mom!" lilia exclaims excitedly.

"in her defense, he is a mom." someone from behind the three of them says.

everly knots her eyebrows, confused- partially because the voice sounded familiar, and partially because someone had just randomly butted into their conversation.

she turns around and soon as she sees a curly set of hair, her eyes widen and she gasps, dropping her cup of coffee in shock. "wyatt! what the fuck!"

"language!"

"jaeden!"

"lilia!" jaeden exclaims, mocking lilia.

"everly?" wyatt questions, looking at the girl who was obviously still in shock.

"i-what the fuck." she says, going to hug wyatt.

"yeah. hi. not the reaction i was expecting, by the way." wyatt tightens their hug and it isn't until jaeden fakes a cough that the two let go of each other.

"so, surprise?" jaeden half-asks and half-says.

"you made me drop my coffee!" everly exclaims.

"that was wyatt!"

"hey!"

"you're all dorks." lilia snorts and starts laughing, looking at the sight in front of her. a sight which consisted of a coffee spill, jaeden, who was trying hard to hold in his laughter, wyatt, who was simply staring at everly, everly, who was also staring at wyatt (with a mix of confusion and awe), and several people staring at lilia, jaeden, everly, and wyatt.

"agreed." jaeden nods his head and pulls lilia into a sideways hug, which eventually leads to a group hug consisting of the four of them.

"i'm still confused, but i love you all." everly says once they pull away.

"love you too." lilia pinches one of everly's cheeks and laughs.

"so," jaeden raises his eyebrows, "is anyone gonna clean up that coffee spill?"

-

i was supposed to update the previous chapter yesterday, so enjoy this double update! (i just had to make an airport meet up scene, ya know?)
-a