LMBU-6

Ring.

Ringg.

Ringgg.

"Prepare my men.I have an unwanted business."

Beep.

It wasn't her first time that someone had challenged her like this.But it was her first time ever that someone had used something so precious and important to her just to take her money.

And she didn't like the idea even one bit.

I swear I will break his dumb ass skull if he even dare to lay his filthy hands on her hair.

But for safety measures,she would bring the money anyway.

Just in case.

"Wizard-nim,where is our sister?"

That was the fifth time she had heard the question today from the same person.

She had taken the three Myouis back to her condo,feeding them while keeping them safe.She had also called their institution,telling them that she would pay for all their fees and demanded them to let the kids join the school as soon as the sun comes back up.

And now she had just finished tugging the three kids to bed.

That's when the question popped out from the second oldest of the Myoui.

"I'm picking her up right now.Don't worry,you will get to see her once you wake up in the morning.For now,sleep first."

She had barely managed to take a few three steps,until she felt a tug on her sleeve and soon engulfed in a bear hug by Myoui Akira.

"Thank you,Wizard-nim."

And that was the most sweetest 'thank you' that she had ever heard in her whole life.

Awkward in such a kind of situation,she tugged the girl back to sleep before patting her head affectionately.

I should be the one thanking you.After all,I would've sat in sorrow all my life if you hadn't told me that my Queen was kidnapped.

The sound of her ringtone rang throughout the living room,and she quickly picked it up as soon as she saw the familiar name.

"Everything is prepared and we are ready to move now.We're waiting for your command,Ma'am."

Picking up the leather case beside her,she made her way towards the door.

"Keep on standby.We'll move out as soon as he call me again.Also,keep tracking his number and I want him alive."

Not sure if he'll call me again though.Since,I just hung up on him the last time.Our last chance is to wait for my men to track his location.

The game was set.

If this MinHo guy wants to play with fire then,

It'll be my pleasure to burn him up to death.

.........................................................................

"Say it."

"We've got him.He's in his apartment in Yeonggul,Busan.What should we do,Ma'am?"

"Bring my men there.I'll follow you right away.And keep on standby until I reach the place."

"Understood."

....................................................................

This is it.