Prologue

Toooooooooooooooooooooot

I heard a long beep from the machine connected to his body. I pushed the doctor away from him.

"No! Nash wake up! Please..." I sobbed while hugging his body.

My head hurts but I don't have time to worry about myself. Tears started to sprung.

"I'm sorry, Beatriz." she said while rubbing my back.

I looked at her, "Don't be sorry, Anna. He'll wake up soon!" I looked back to Nash and held his hands, "Come on sweetie, open your eyes. I'm here." I squeezed his hands and tears kept flowing.

"What are you doing?!" I growled at the doctor. "Help him!" I commanded.

They kept standing still and bowing their heads while I was being hysterical.

"Come on, Bea. He's gone."

"Gone?! Who's gone?!" I hurled at her. "If you don't want to help him, I'll find someone who will!"

Anna grabbed my arm, "Enough Bea! Let's get you treated. Look at your wounds! Doesn't it hurt?!" she said with concern in her voice.

I removed her hands away from me, "I'll get Nash treated first." and I ran outside the hospital.

I was running and running, with no exact destination. I just keep on screaming, "Help! Someone help Nash! Please?"

But no one seems to be interested. They probably think I'm crazy. I ran past to the pedestrian lane when I heard something screeching.

I heard a female's voice screaming my name. I felt so numb as I landed on the ground. My eyes were wide open, I can't move any of my body parts, I was a few meters away from the car screeching a while ago.

"Bea! Bea!"

"Anna?" I mouthed.

"Oh my God Bea!" she seems so far away but I could still hear her, I searched for her face. She was crying.

"Why----" then I lost my senses.