Chapter 04

"Bea, this is Kurt, my boyfriend," I smiled at him. "Kurt, this is Beatriz, my bestfriend."

"Nice meeting you. Can I call you Bea?"

"My pleasure."

We sat on the living room. Anna and Kurt were sitting on the long couch and I was sitting on the single one.

"Oh by the way, Anna, Aries will be coming over."

"Great!" she smiled.

"He's going to pick me up. We'll be at the park I guess," I winked at her.

"Oh," she smiled at me.

Of course I don't want to ruin my best friend's moment. And fortunately, Aries asked me out.

***

I was sitting at the swing, holding my phone. 10 minutes had passed. No trace of Aries yet.

I texted him.

Hey, where are you? Do you want me to freeze to death?

Five minutes had passed, no reply yet.

"What's wrong with this kid?" I mumbled.

Suddenly I felt something warm wrapping around me. I jolted as I saw arms locking me up. I tried to struggle but it only get tighter.

"I don't want you to freeze to death," he whispered in my ear.

I slapped his arms, "You scared the hell out of me!"

He laughed softly in my ears, his breath tingles me. Giving me shivers down my spine.

I sneezed. He unwrapped me and knelt down in front of me.

"You okay? You had a runny nose," he laughed.

I nodded. "Buy me some hot chocolate."

He pinched my nose. "Alright," he held my arms to help me up.

I stood up and he slid down his hand to my hand. I felt drums inside my chest.

Our fingers intertwined, he held my hands and slid it inside his coat's pocket. Wow! Just like a scene in a movie. I smiled.

We reached a cafe and he ordered our drinks. He was still holding my hand. He looked for a seat in a corner and we sat on the couch, not letting go of each other.

I coughed, "Aren't you going to let go?"

"Why would I?"

My cheeks heated up.

"Why are you blushing?" he teased.

"I'm not. I'm just cold," I answered coldly.

He smiled, "If you say so."

The waiter served our hot chocolate drinks.

"How am I able to drink this huh?" I asked sarcastically.

"Use your hand of course!" he answered sarcastically.

I smirked and struggled to get my hands out of his pocket. But instead of doing so, he fought back and pulled me closer to him.

I gasped. "Let go of me," my breath was brushing his face.

He grinned and shook his head.

"Okay, I give up!" I said while trying to get back to my seat comfortably.

He cupped my face and forced me to look back at him. His eyes were glued to mine. Then he looked at my lips.

My heart started to beat fast. It feels like it was going out of my chest. "Uh.. Ar--"

He leaned his forehead to mine. Oh God! Take this gorgeous creature away from me.

I closed my eyes because of the intensity my heart is giving. My knees trembled and my hands became numb as his lips crashed into mine. He smiled between our kiss. My other arm automatically wrapped in his neck.

Our contact broke when my phone rang. We were both embarassed and can't look at each others eyes.

I answered my phone, "Hello?"

"Hey! Having a good time in public huh?!"

I looked around and saw Anna and Kurt sitting, a few table from us. I blushed, "Don't misunderstand. We're just---"

"Friends?!" she cut me off.

"Yes, definitely."

"Oh yeah? Friends making out in public! Great!" she grinned at me and hung up.

I was really embarassed. I'm sure my face is as red as tomato.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Mmm.." I pointed at Anna's seat.

"Crap!" he hid behind me.

I laughed. "Stop it. She already saw us."

"Should we go somewhere else?"

I pinched him, "Do you want us to freeze to death?"

He laughed and hugged me.

Well, I don't have to explain what kind of relationship we have right? It's quite obvious ;)