Chapter 1 - How?

I am Lisa a new teacher at Sakura
Private Highschool. Im new to teaching at this school so it is hard to familiarize myself from the interior of the place for it had 5 floors. I teach grades 1-3 and they are located at the first two floors and the faculty room is in the third floor so therefore I don't  know What's in the fourth and fifth floor.  Though i have a idea that senior highschool students study there.

I took my car keys and drove to the school while making sure that I have the items I have for teaching the class.
In order to catch the attention of my students I need to be creative or else they won't listen.

I listened to the radio while I was driving, after all it is a pretty far drive. I listened to a broadcast about rallies, how violence was applied to deliever the truth to the people but they were not sure what it was about.

"They did not carry signs and placards which was weird." The Reporter said.

It would not affect me anyways so
I did not care about it.

I arrived at the school at 6:21 a lot early than usually.  School starts at 7:30 So I usually arrive here at 6:55 or 7:00, 7:15 is declared late.

I went inside the school and greeted the guards. They greeted in return. I took the elevator to reach the faculty room and prepare  my things and myself for the upcoming classes.

I sat myself on the desk assigned to me. I prepared the sock puppets for the grade 1 students,  I polished my Grade 2 powerpoint presentation and checked if my quizzes were already printed.

They weren't, so I approached the windows of the faculty room while waiting for the quizzes to finish printing.

I admired the view this place offers. I can see every people walking and driving on the North side of the building, I can always admire the serene swaying of trees and the beautiful color of the ever-changing sky.

Then I noticed something strange.

Someone was walking on the ground, Sweat was profusely falling from their forehead,  His lips were pale, He was shaking.

Then he crouched and vomited blood.

It took me a moment what happened.

I hurriedly told my co-teachers to call 911. Some of them went to the window, Curious of what happened, Some of them gasped,  Some of them turned away, Some of them went pale.

One of my co-teachers,  Myra, hurriedly went outside but before she could I held her hand.

"This man's  sickness or whatever it is might be infectious." I told her. 

Myra realizing this slowly went back to her desk. She eyed the floor with wide eyes.

The commotion ended at 7:21, The police arrived at 7:13 and we were asked what happened. It was a very quick interrogation. Its like they know what is happening.

"Stay away from them.  Apply violence if you need to." A police officer told us.

"What do you mean? " Eliza, My bestfriend, Said.

"Hit them in the head. " The police officer said quickly. He hurriedly went to his team and drove away.

"What a useless officer."Eliza said,  She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"What does the police officer mean?" I told myself.

I went back to my desk and took my quizzes, trying to calm down fast. Its already 7:27 We are gonna be late.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
After 7 Hours
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I was so exhausted... Teaching kids is very hard,  Harder than I first expected. The Grade three were a bit behaved but they were still very naughty. The Grade one and two they were... Almost Unbearable.

I went to my desk in the faculty Room and took a quick Nap.

I woke up later and noticed that...

Everyone was gone.

I opened my cabinet to take the car keys and noticed they were gone too.

I went to the window and noticed that my car too was missing. "Everyone is gone,  My car is gone, What's next?" I sighed and turned away from the window.

My Co-teachers probably took it.

Suddenly I rembered what happened to the man.

And then that's  where I noticed it.

Papers were littered everywhere, Glass vases lay on the ground,  Littering the floor with their broken shards, Printer Ink decorated the floor with various colors.

But the most horrifying was...

The hallway outside the Faculty room, It was filled with trails and spots of rust-smelling liquid, Red in Color.

It was Blood.