EXAM TIME

I know that all are busy with their exams so instead of typing some sarcastic posts its time to be serious so this post will be about exam tips...but before that let's remember the beautiful moments of our exam times:-

💓When you decide to pull all nighter and your mother brings coffee in every few hours so you can keep your eyes open....

💓When you go to shop to buy best pen available in shop, new stationary articles and mock test papers for exams. The excitement in using new articles.

💓 when you complete 10 chapters out of 12 and leave 2 chapters for morning but prepare it 15 minutes before exams😂😂

💓When you decide to study the whole day but you just can't get enough sleep...😐😐😐

💓 When you complete preparations from four different books but do not touch course book and most of the question comes from course 📔 book...

💓When you take break for two hours to get refreshment before your maths paper and go to drink almond shake...as almond gives good memory.

What are your best memories for exams...

Do comment it...I bet we all will have common memories.....

EXAM TIPS

1. Prepare for the last 5 year question sets first as generally they are repeated in the exams

2. Do not memorise the chapter. Try and understand the question and answers first and frame your own answers.

3. Few days before exams do read the chapter carefully once more and underline the important points.

4.Refresh your mind after every three hours of continuous studies..taking break helps to make the lesson easily noted in brain.

5. No matter what book you prefer never leave the course book.

6.I am completely against all nighters so wake up early in the morning and go to bed early as well.

7. During exam time always read and mark your strong questions and do them first as they will help you get maximum marks.

8. Do not ignore food during exams...as in many instances some people ignore food and end up fainting in exam halls( happened in front of me)

9. Always keep the important documents like hall ticket and admit card and other Id's in your bag.

10. Always keep your mind at peace as stable mind always works better.

That's all for today I hope you liked the update and tips were useful....

Typed by #crazystudentMegha

---------------------------------------------------------