School memory + Rapid fire

Namaskar bhaiyon aur behno. #CsAnjali
Dear users of this account, kya logon be haath mei mehndi lagayi hai?...nahi na to kuch publish kyun nahi karte...batao batao
Why are you silent?.... India wants to know. Please publish karein. We are so many in this group so we can give readers a wide range if variety of content and make our book and account very interesting.

Let's start now

Today let's discuss about our oldie Goldie memories of school...what say?

Share some of your crazy/funny experiences in school and we would love to read them.

To comment karna name bhoolein...

To chhotu sa rapid fire ho jaye??

1) Do you remember your first day of school?
If yes the tell us whether you were happy or crying on on that day.
If no, ask no parents and answer it.

2) Do you remember name of any one teacher from your pre-primary?

3) Where/Are you a studious student?

4) Do you believe in last night preperation?

5) What were your thoughts about school before few years and now?

6) I always wait for vacations before 3/4 weeks but when they arrive I  feel bored in vacations...does/did this happen with you too??

7) Name any Nick-name that any of your teacher gave you.

8) Have you ever had a strict math teacher?

9) Were you ever punished to stand out of a class or to stand on bench with hands raised?

10) Mention a weird punishment.

To aaj me liye itna hi, aur bhi aise updates me liye Crazzystudent ko follow karein aur yeh book apni library mei dale. Yadi aap bhi h studies she pareshan to comment karein #HaalBehaal.

-#CrazzystudentAnjali or #CsAnjali
Thankyou for reading

Are raise kaise jaa rahe ho, vote to karo...