• One •

Heels clicked along the cobblestone streets of Small Heath, Birmingham

Heels clicked along the cobblestone streets of Small Heath, Birmingham. As a blonde chaotic bombshell came tumbling down the streets in it's most presentable fashion. Garnet red fabric danced around the calfs as it dangled from the woman's form, a crimson shawl hanging loosely from her elbows and her hair was still intact from the previous night. The woman was drowned in jewels and caught the eye of most people on the street.

Cora Grayson was famous. However, that fame remained in London. The Graysons were famous for their business and scandal. Cora's father had built a successful empire in London that was still ran by her brother and sisters to that day. However, as the family began to gain attention, the scandals were uncovered.

With her fame left in the capital, Cora ditched to money, the street titles and her family to adapt new street titles and make money. The tease of diamonds, Cora was the whore that never slept with any man who had been granted her attention. The Virgin Harlot was what men had began to call her.

Passing the Garrison pub, Cora walked another fifteen minutes to her stingy flat.

•-•-•-•-•

The war had broken Thomas Shelby

France seemed to be more of a trigger word than a country for the men who returned to Small Heath.

The peaky blinder made his way down the street from the Garrison. Arthur had already buried himself in liquor and Tommy had put in the effort to talk to him while he was still completely sober.

He was in his professional mind set as he walked, a new plan with each step.

He didn't notice the woman in red bouncing past him. Brushing against his jacket.