Prolouge: How It All Began

Prolouge

A certain pink haired girl sighed. She watched the whole guild fight and got more annoyed by the second. She groaned and sighed.

"What's wrong, Mizuki-san?"

Mizuki looked at her blonde friend, Lucy Heartfillia.

"Nothing, Lucy-san... it's just that I'm really bored. I was told to rest since my last mission."

Lucy sighs. But they soon got up a topic to talk about.

- Moments Later

Everyone then heard loud footsteps.

"Wait- what the?!"

Mizuki got off her seat and activated Aera. She flew out of the guild house and saw something that will haunt her forever.

Giant people, no, monsters that look like people with no genitals, were running around, grabbing the running citizens and eating them. Her green eyes widen and she gasped. Everyone from the guild ran out and saw what was happening. Everyone's eyes widen and some even fell from the shaking ground.

"What's going on?!"

Wendy exclaimed. Her exceed, Charles was still wide-eyed.

"Natsu, what are we gonna do?"

Happy asked, in mid-air next to his partner.

"I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm all fired up!"

Natsu said and fist-bummed himself. Flames appeared from his hands.

"Wait! Don't fight so wrecklessly! I know these monsters!"

Mizuki yelled, still in mid-air.

Erza wacked Natsu on his head.

"Listen to Mizuki."

She ordered. Natsu was on the ground, still in pain.

"These monsters are called Titans. They do not need nutrients or anything. But they eat us people for fun."

Mizuki said, landing.

"They can regenerate everywhere, but a certain chunk of their nape of neck."

She explained. She sighed and weapon requiped. She now held a long sword. Well sharpened and long.

"And so, the only way is to cut off a chunk of their nape of neck, also has to be deep."

And so, she flew off, flying pass a titan, which in the end, fall to the ground.

"And I thought they were extinct."

Levy said. She then wrote the word 'Sword', and a sword appeared in her hands.

"So did I."

Mizuki admitted. She then continued to kill titans with her guild.

-

"I can't believe 10 years passed."

Said the 28 year old lady who wore a hood.

"Yeah, Mizuki. Such a pity that some of the guild members got killed."

Said a certain blonde.

"Lushii! Misuki!!"

A blue cat runs over.

"Shh! Not too loud! We don't want anyone to know we possess magic power! Remember? Everyone thought wizards were fake or extinct!"

"Stupid, He-Cat."

A certain white cat said, hitting Happy's back.

"Ow! Charles!"

"Shh! We don't want anyone to hear you guys!"

Mizuki said, placing a finger to her lips. Mizuki wore a green hood, which she uses to cover her face. It covers her used-to-be bright green eyes.

"Lucy! Mizuki!"

A certain dragon slayer called, running over to them.

"Natsu!"

The two said unison. A scarlet-haired girl walked over with a raven haired man. They wore The Survey Corps uniform but Mizuki. She wore her usual white shirt and her jeans. Her shoes were sneakers and a green hood. It was night time and the crew sneaked out to chat, she didn't wear the hood to cover her face.

"How long do we have to hide out identities? I wanna use my flames!!"

"And I want to get into my Heart Kruez armor!"

"I have to hold the urge to summon Cancer when I see my hair in a mess!"

"Guys!! Why'd you leave me out?!"

A blue-haired girl ran towards them. She had her hair in pig tails and she huffed.

"Sorry, Wendy."

Wendy sighed and pouted.

"So, how long?"

"Maybe the rest of our lives... but, we can use our magic ONCE now."

Mizuki said. She stood up from the ground and smiled at her squad. They all cheered quietly and began using their magic.

"Requip!"

Erza whispered loudly. Her body glowed and she was in her Heart Kruez armor.

"Gate of the Lion, I open thee! Loke!"

Then, Loke appeared in his usual self.

"Lucy! Why'd you stop calling us?!"

"Gomen(Sorry), Loke. We were kinda forced too..."

"Ice-Make: Rose Garden!"

Gray made an ice rose garden which surrounds the crew.

"Ah!"

Mizuki drew her hand back, blood trickling down her arm.

"Great job, Gray!"

Mizuki said, looking at Gray angrily.

"Gomen! Gomen!"

Gray apologized.

Wendy carefully walked over and healed Mizuki.

"Arigato, Wendy!"

Erza passed a torch to Natsu, which he ate the fire from.

"Ahhh! It's been so long since I ate fire!"

He huffed with a toothy grin.

"Snow."

Mizuki held her hand up in the air and snow erupted from her palm. It stopped and the snow falls back down, making it a beautiful scene.

"I wish we could play around with our magic more often."

"How about... once every month?"

They all looked at Mizuki. They smiled and nodded.

Gray removed the rose garden, Erza requiped back to her uniform, Natsu ate his last torch fire, Loke disappeared, Wendy tasted the air, Mizuki stopped the snow.

"Well, time to go."

They said their goodbyes and went to their rooms. Natsu carried Happy and Wendy carried Charles.

"Holy..."

The brunette stood behind the pillar, shocked and had no idea what to do.

"What the heck did I just see?!"