Chapter 2: The Days Before Titans

Lucy's POV

I walked pass the Training Grounds, to find Mizuki in her battle stance. Oh crap, she's going against Rivaille!

"1"

She counted, dodging Rivaille's first attack.

"2"

She counted again, jumping, which dodged his kick.

"3!"

She landed a kick on his head. She did a backflip before landing on the ground. Rivaille punched her side, she elbowed his stomach, Rivaille took the chance and did a headlock. Mizuki smirked and grabbed his wrists and forcefully twisted them. She then twirled, pulling Rivaille along, and pushed him to the ground, she was laying on him. I sweatdropped... (ANIME STYLE)

"I won."

She said, getting off of him. Rivaille got up and clicked his tongue, as always.

His squad members looked at them, wide eyed. Mizuki smirked and walked off.

Mizuki's POV

I won!

I kept my emotionless face and walked back, into my room.

My room was actually a Squad Leader's. They ran out of space for the cadets when I joined, and so I got a Squad Leader's. Actually, another reason is because I'm Squad Fairy's right-hand 'man'. I sighed and yawned. I looked at the sky, and it was about... 4-5 pm. I sighed and locked the door. I removed my hood, I stood in front of a mirror and saw my eye colour. Since my fringe was covering my right eye, my left eye was black. I lifted the fringe and saw my right eye... red. I groaned and sighed. I lowered my hands and turned around, putting my hood back on. Why did that HAVE to happen?

-Flashback-

I hooked my 3DMG onto the Titan's neck, I released and spun 2 or 3 times and sliced the Titan's nape of neck. I just joined The Survey Corps with Team Natsu. Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Natsu and Gray. Happy and Charles weren't allowed to come. In fact, we hid them. Happy was hidden in Natsu's room while Charles was hidden in Wendy's room. Happy almost got caught... Charles was good at hiding!

Suddenly, something hit me. I was launched into a tree, and splinters entered my eyes. I screamed and fell on the ground, in pain... and after that, it was all plain black.

I woke up to find myself staring at the white ceiling. I got up and looked around, my team was there but they looked surprised.

"What?"

Lucy slowly walked over, handing me a mirror and I looked at myself only to gasp and drop it.

-Flashback Over-

I flinched at the memory. I hated it... I liked the way I looked but my eyes just... I groaned and sat on my bed and snapped my finger. A book appeared on my lap and I opened it.

'The Days Before Titans'

It was a forbidden book. I managed to find it in where Magnolia used to stand, in Fairy Tail's library. And it seems it has been going on for a century and 5 years. Magnolia was an area that Titans did not claim as theirs', well... used to.

I sighed and opened up the book and read it.

Titans do not have any digestive system, which means after they eat their fill, they puke it out. Knew about that... I flipped through the pages till I found a page that had big bolded words that said 'Sabertooth'

However, before Titans came, it was told to be ruled by wizards and guilds. A very popular one was called 'Sabertooth'. Two dragon slayers named Sting Eucliffe and Rouge Cheney. Rouge's exceed was named Frosh, nicknamed Fro. Sting's exceed was named Lector. Been there, done that. I flipped throught he pages till I saw big bolded words that said 'Fairy Tail'

Another guild, named Fairy Tail was the most interesting as a team called 'Team Natsu' was strong. After Mizuki Sadaharu had left Sabertooth, she immediately joined Fairy Tail. Her reasons are unknown. Ah, memories... Flipping through more of the pages, I saw the big bolded words 'Magnolia'

But, soon after some years Mizuki joined Fairy Tail. The peaceful town of Magnolia was disrupted by Titans running in after 95 years The Walls were built. Magnolia was a town where Fairy Tail's guild house lies, and Mizuki reveals that she knew about them, and admitted that she thought they were extincted. Fairy Tail's members' location are still unknown. Why am I reading this?

I turned to the Contents.

Titans.....

Sabertooth.....

Fairy Tail.....

Magnolia.....

Magic....

Lost Magic....

Magic Items....

There was one more but it was smudged.

Hidden --------.....

I decided to turn to that page and saw that the pages were ripped out... Who did this?

I snapped my fingers and the book faded away, into my internal library in The Dragon Realm.

-

Erza's POV

I was signing, writing and thinking.

'Knock knock knock'

"State your name and business."

"Mirajane Strauss, here to inform you something."

"Enter."

The white-haired wizard opened the door and slipped in, closing it afterwards.

"Long time no see, Erza!"

"Same to you, Mirajane."

I smiled. I told her about Laxus and she seemed so shocked. She then returned back to normal and smiled, a small tint of pink at her cheeks. I smirked.

"You seem happy, that your blushing."

"W-what?! I am?!"

She touched her face, feeling the warmth.

Her face got redder and I laughed slightly.

"Well, what do you have to inform me about?"

"Commander Erwin told me to tell you and your Squad to get ready and meet the Trainees."

"Thank you, Mirajane."

She smiled and left. I sighed and left my office, I'm going to meet my Squad.