Chapter Two

I watched him walk down the driveway into the yard and followed, wondering what the fuck I was doing in his home!

He told me to stay on the veranda while he went around the back, apparently entering the house then coming to the front where he opened the door from inside and letting me in !

I followed his lead, where he led me to a doorless room that had up a curtain apparently a door substitute.

"Hey," he began with a broad smile on his face.

"Hi?" I replied and gave him a weird smile.

"You want something to drink?", He asked, "here's an hot pocket that I bought earlier". He handed it to me and I took a bite and placed it beside me.

He seemed so hospitable and I was beginning to like him.
He went out to buy the drink and I sat on the bed just staring at myself in the mirror whilst my subconscious screamed at me !

"BITCH! GET THE FUCK OUT" I screamed at me.

He came back a few minutes later and handed it to me.

"Are you hot? I know this fan doesn't work that well." He said and walked out the room.

He came back in with a large fan which he turned on on me, it felt so good.

I thought to myself he's nice. Lool .

He sat at the top of the bed while I was at the bottom.
He got up and said, "you have no idea how long I've wanted to meet you" and he asked for a hug.

"Come on, we did a lot of hugging on the bike"I joked and we both laughed.

After hugging me, he sat back down.

"You smoke? "

"Yes, only weed thou, ya got any?" I asked and he took it a stash out of a drawer.

I tried rolling a blunt which I failed at miserably and he just laughed at me.

He couldn't roll one either which made the whole situation even funnier.

At the end, we had to settle for smoking the weed in a pipe. 😂😂😂

I couldn't stop staring at his face, the continuous line of pimples on his chin. My mind screaming HIV at me 😂.

He came up to me and held me.

"Let's have sex" he said gently.

"I can't".

"Why not?". He asked

"It's that time of the month" I replied expressionless.

"Ohhh, lemme see" he said

"No way! That's just nasty". I exclaimed!

He wasn't gonna take no for an answer and I wasn't in the mood to catch any disease !

"Come on, please" he tugged off my clothes and held me, at this point I knew I was doomed because not even my period was gonna stop him !

"Wait, tf ? No condom ?" I asked and he got one out and put it on.

I silently prayed to God as he entered me.

"Ohhh fuck" that felt so good!

He was on top of me in a missionary position giving it to me hardcore!

He began touching spots I never knew I had, and I was moaning and groaning to every beat! He was just so sexy with his perfect frame.

We decided to change position and I threw it way back on him. Every shot was glorious, I felt like I was going to heaven!

"Ohhh, baby" I started on top of my voice!

He pulled out after a minute has he had cum.

I inspected the condom to make sure it was sealed and it hadn't burst.

I thanked God it wasn't and took up my clothes and went into the bathroom to shower, where he gave me the condom and told me to flush it.

I flushed it and cleaned myself up then went back into the room.

We started getting to know each other, I told him about myself and he didn't let off much about himself.

All that was on my mind was, I just had sex on my period, how nasty was that !

And I didn't contract his HIV😂.

I just wanted to leave his presence and never see him again!

"Wanna take me home now?" I asked him.

"You must be crazy if you think I'm riding in that hot sun, I'll bring you home later when the sun cools down".

"Okay" I replied to him.

Boredom striked and he went on his laptop, gave it to me and I began playing songs on it.

He had songs of my favourite singers, Alkaline and the weeknd .

"This is my fave song!!!!" I yelled as "Or nah" started.

It was so cute, chilling with this guy after all these years, and how he accepted me for who I was.

I started playing "Company" by Alkaline.

While looking directly into his eyes, I mouthed the lyrics.

He was biting his lips and I climbed on top of him kissed him.

He placed his index finger into my mouth and I gave it a blow job.😂

Then I stopped and looked into his eyes and gave him that demonic look!

"No way you leaving without sucking my dick!" He said.

"Nope, I'm not gonna suck your dick" I replied.

"Please! Come on, I won't tell anyone" he pleaded.

"Nah, if I give you all today, you won't have a reason to see me again" I joked.

"That's impossible girl, your pussy so good, I definitely wanna see you again!" He said as I blushed.

To be honest, i didnt wanna suck his divk because i believed in tit for tat. I pat your back, you pat mine 😂.
I gave you head, you give it back!

As in My country oral sex was taboo and portrayed as being nasty and persons who gave head were discriminated against!

And since i was on code Red, he definitely wasn't going to put his mouth down there ! 😂 Or so i assumed ! 😂😂😂

I don't know if you know any jamaican man but lemme tell you ! They either don't suck pussy or they lie about not doing it !

Don't ask a jamaican to perform oral sex on you, let them put it to you first because depending on their beliefs you can get a serious beat down. 😂😂😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers i dont know if you actually like my book or nah, but yea i know there are many punctuation and grammar errors which i plan on fixing in due time. Please just work with me as i try my best to work on em.
If you like it you can vote and share it with others and also tbh I'd love it if you guys would just leave a few comments it would be really appreciated!
Thanks 💖💋