Chapter Four

As the days slowly went by, so did my period.

Emile told me that his car was having trouble and he didn't think it was going to be fixed by the Saturday as a part that it needed had to be shipped in from England😂.

I don't know if he saw stupid written on my face or what, but I wasn't going to fall for it.

I was the type to know stuff but just ignore it or go along with the flow so as not to hurt a person's feeling. I'd always give people the benefit of the doubt even when I knew they were lying.

He couldn't run certain tricks on me because I grew seeing my brother and his friends playing girls like they were video games.

"If you can't come pick us up then that's ok" I said to him.

"We'll just call it a day, because I'm not getting on any bike that late in the night" I said to him.

Who was I kidding, I low-key liked being on the bike , just wasn't ready to die as yet...
Who knows, for what it's worth we could be doing 300 in an 80 mile zone and next thing you know we both headless in a ditch somewhere!

Better be safe than sorry !

So the days slowly dragged by, they felt like an eternity.

All I could do was reminisce on how good his dick felt all up in my cooch .

I wasn't the type to double text, I text you, you text me, I seen you, you text me, that's how it's 'pose to go and he had a nasty habit of not replying to my messages , yea the convo be boring but nugga, this pussy more than enough reasons for yo ass to be fucking texting me !

I couldn't blame him thou, we literally had nothing to talk about! 😂

But I still felt like we needed to be talking !

I got mad at him and started accusing him of texting other bitches, hence the reason he had no time for me😠!

"Baby, calm tf down! I thought I replied" he calmly replied to my message.

"Ohhh, so you say" I continued.

"I had an awesome day today yo" he said, obviously to change the stupid conversation.

"What made it so awesome?" I asked uninterested😒

"Food"!!! He exaggerated.

"I had this, this and that" he listed but my dickmatized ass wasn't trying hear about his day !

I just wanted to know when tf he planned to be all up in me again !

Like yo, he made me so wet ! I just want to suck his dick all night ! 😒

Everytime I remembered the feeling of his dick inside me, I shuddered.

I could remember the warm feeling as he emptied his seeds inside of me that first day.

I wasn't getting dick elsewhere and I fell in love with this one and I was definitely not gonna let it get away from me or slip through these wet, playful fingers😂 that knew just how to please me, better than any random guy could !

I was trying to be petty and I wanted to even the score so I left his message on unread.

"Rachel, it's not that I don't wanna see you, but I'm sick" he said "I'm just as anxious to see you as you are to see me, plus I really miss that good pussy of yours !" he messaged me.

Beaming I took up the phone, my blush was so wide , I bet it could have lit the whole room up !

"Hmm, whatever you say" I just wanted to spite him. Hell I was desperate but I wasn't going to show it !

"Why Everytime we should meet up, you can't come ?" I stated.

"Babes, wym👀?" He responded.

"Figure it out!" I said.

Who gave me the right to be talking to him like this !
It's not even like we were in a relationship!

Hell we just met a week ago and I was already all up in his shit acting all wifey like 😂!

Yeah yeah ! He better come fuck me before I go all loco momo on his ass and do something stupid.

"Babes tomorrow won't past and I don't see you," he said.

Elated I jumped for joy !
Yaaaay ! Finally.

This bitch was finna get some dick !
Everyone was beginning to realize that I was being bitchy about every lil thang !
They dropped a pin, and I fucking heard the bang of a Bell 😂!

I went to bed relaxed that night.

I slept through the night like a baby, not waking up once.

Hell I needed my mofuckin' beauty sleep❣

The next morning I woke up with My mind on nothing productive just dick , dick DIVK!

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy out later!" Was the message I saw when I checked my messages.

"I can't wait" I replied to him.

"Ohhh and make sure to sleep over" he said, "oh, babe, we staying at another house tonight, the last one won't be available".
He said.

"Okay, as long as you're with me, I really don't mind". I said, hinting at the fact that we were in a relationship in my head.

To be honest, he flirted with me a lot! Told me he wanted a wife and I asked who the lucky candidate was and he said me.

So nobody could blame me for drilling into my head that he was mine ! 😌

Later that evening, I packed a knapsack with some of my sexiest attires and got ready in a dress that highlighted all my curves and edges 😉.

It got late and he offered to come pick me up but I said no, I'd take a taxi. He didn't know why but I knew 😂

I planned to wear a lace wig and I had no intention of embarrassing myself.
Next thing you know, he picks up speed and the wind takes the hair 😂.

He was waiting for me at a gas station and I stopped the taxi, got out and walked over to him.

We sat at the restaurant for quite some time until he was ready and he brought me up on the bike.

Surprisingly he didn't take me to his house but over by his friend's .

Here we had magical sex !

I was floating in mid air.
I sucked his dick as though I couldn't get enough of it.
He tasted real good yo, and my throat seemed as if it wanted more of him...

I got on top of him and started riding like there was no tomorrow.

I came repeatedly while moving in slow motion on the divk.

Then we decided to change position and he began stroking me with my feet up on his shoulders.

He pulled out quickly and I realized he was nutting.

All broke niggahs knew the rule, never get a chick you can't afford to take care of pregnant 😂 or so we thought👀 ...