Chapter Three

He pleaded and I gave in!
I put the head inside my mouth and started licking it and doing stuff to it, I saw his eyes turned over and he started moaning which encouraged me to continue because he liked what I was doing to it.

I started doing the hand, tongue swirl combo and I could tell he was enjoying it.

I took his dick out of my mouth and then kissed him releasing all the saliva into his mouth.

Then I went back down and started deep throating his divk like my life depended on it.

I won't lie but he did give me a few pointers as to how he liked his dick sucked and I did as told and watched him as he enjoyed the ecstatic feeling I gave to him.

I stopped and he looked at me and asked why, literally begging me to continue but my jaw was getting tired so I stopped.

"That was great girl"! He exclaimed!

"I didn't know you were that bad, all along I thought you were a Christian" he confessed.

"Don't let the innocent look fool you, babe" I smirked at him.

"I can definitely tell that now".

I laid my head on his chest and watched a video on his laptop.

Time went by and he started putting the move on me again,

"Come on, I can hardly feel my legs, another time" I begged in vain as he undressed me.

"Just doggy style babe". He said.

"Okay" I replied and got on all fours on the bed.

He came with his dick raw again and I told him he better find a condom, he claimed he didn't have any but on realizing how serious i was, he found one and got it on.

I prepared for his entrance and like always, the feeling was ecstatic!

He fucked me like there was no tomorrow, using a lot of techniques !
He did things to my pussy with his divk that I could only imagine. Its not like i've never been fucked great before its just that his divk game was on point ! Was A1 asf ! 👍

He pulled out and i was about to take controlled, I pushed him unto the bed and was about to get on top when i remembered i was on my period, i didnt wanna mess him or the bed up so i refrained and he realized and got back up. I laid on my back and he pushed into me 😭

He started fucking me left, right and centre! Like wtf !

I was screaming, damn! The dick was too good ! I was moaning, calling out for God while he tapped that ass !

I was calling out to everyone but him 😂

Embarrassingly i asked him, "what's your name again" and he said "Emile" 😠😂

"Ohhh God Emile! Yes! Don't fucking stop !" I began as quiet as I could with every stroke that I felt !

I grabbed on to him as I felt his body shudder and he stopped , we both came at the same fucking time !

"That was so great and it was in condom, so what if it was raw ?" I jeered.

He pulled out slowly and that was when i realized he wasn't wearing any condom.

I began freaking out! 😞😭😭

He fucking came inside of me, i could have a disease or be pregnant, who knows?

"Where tf is the condom dude?" I asked him, "where is it?!" I demanded.

"Look inside of you", he said and i placed my finger in my vagina and felt around. The condom was nowhere to be found.

I was so mad, at who, I wasn't even sure but just know I was really mad !

He took the sheet off the bed and then the condom fell off.

"Here it is, I guess it must've fell off during the sex." He said.

"Are you sure you don't have any disease" I all but screamed at him!

"I don't have anything babes" he denied.

"Alright, I just hope that's the truth because if it isn't, I will come back here and set this motherfucker on fire" 😂 I threatened.

We both got cleaned up and ready to go.

When I got home that late evening I hid away from my sister, didn't want her to see the condition of my hair because it obviously said "I just had sex" 😂.

I locked myself in my room, I could hardly even walk! My legs hurt. And they were so tired !
After all that riding and divk ! 😂

I called him to see if he had gotten back home safely and he did say yes.

He asked if I've eaten anything and I said yeah and he started blaming himself saying how he had forgotten to give me money to buy something to eat, which I knew was just Sikes, has he was obviously a broke niggah lying, if I knew anything, that was how to identify a person who lies about having money, I grew up on the street so I learnt how to not be played by 'em but to be really honest , I liked and loved guys for who they are and not what they had to give ! So it didn't really matter. The fact that he was lying and pretending just so he could impress me, made me feel like I was the shit 😂.

We messaged all evening and even late that night, I asked when I was going to see him again and he said, the party night, which was the Saturday.

To be honest, I found his dick game quite intriguing and anyone who knew me, knew I fucking love divk and I wouldn't mind getting it 24/7 ! 😉😃

The fact that the condom had fell off and he came inside me showed that he was definitely my niggah and he wasn't going anywhere! As my motto clearly stated "Raw sex is automatically a relationship"!

I was finna stalk his ass !

That night, I lurked his social media. Made note of all the bitches he seemed too close to and checked out their addresses😂.

Cause he was now MY MAN ! Although he didn't say it ! 🙋