Chapter 4

A/N: This chapter took too long to be released, and I sincerely apologize for that. I have no viable excuse so, without further ado, here is your long awaited chapter.

You could hear the animated conversation of the room from outside of the living room. You didn't have to enter it to know that you were the centre of all the excited commotion. LJ picked up on your nervousness, taking the cue to enter in before you. He looked over his shoulder, gesturing for you to follow, but you chose to remain just outside the half-opened door.

"What a stubborn kid," he sighed disdainfully, "Oh, Papa! Mama over here has tried ever so hard to get our little angel to come play with the other kids." A tsk tsk tsk escaped the clown's lips, his head resting on his hands like an exasperated mother.

From the crack of the door, you could see the voluptuous woman in black shaking her shoulders in laughter as she sat on the velvet coloured Victorian styled settee. "I don't remember raising such a child, Mama. Have you tried using a little... discipline?" She did not turn her head away from LJ, but you somehow knew that her eyes shifted towards your direction.

You let out an audible gulp, the words of your alleged new mother and father pulling you into the crowded room. Monochrome clothes finally planted themselves on the couch beside a black dress, a hand within a sleeve patting the space beside it. Your feet shuffled closer, scared of what the word discipline could imply. Eventually, a shock of electricity went up your spine which propelled you forward. What you had yet to realize was that it was a literal shock of electricity.

"Snail-brain!" You heard a youthful voice cry out, but it sounded like it was surrounding you. "Youtube was right, mice do react when you shock them!" It was then you realized the young boy's voice was being projected from the booming stereos at the sides of the looming television hanging on the wall in front of the seating area.

Mama and Papa wrapped their arms around your shoulders, placing you firmly on your seat. The surrounding jibber-jabber immediately stopped as you entered the room. All eyes were suddenly turned towards you, taking in your entirety as if they were violating hands. You hugged yourself, uncomfortable, and flitted your own eyes across the room. You hoped against hope to find an escape from their gazes.

Beside you were the black woman and the monochrome clown keeping you in place. Behind, you found three masked men staring you down from the pool table. The stuttering boy with orange-tinted glasses seemed to be shuffling his feet towards you, only to be stopped by the other beside him whose white mask had black lips that reminded you of those of the woman beside you. The orange hooded one standing beside them seemed especially observant, quietly staring you down from his red eyes and lips from the abyss that was his hood. You tried to turn away by looking in front of you, only to find that the blond haired elf boy you saw earlier was no longer small but instead had his head fill up the entire screen of the TV, also staring you down through his bloody tears.

The urge to cry prickled your eyes, feeling the constriction of the world around you. Then, like a hammer through ice, you heard her voice.

"Stop bullying [Y/N]!" Sally exclaimed, tackling you deeper into the cushion seating with her forceful hug. "I'm gonna kill whoever tries to make her cry!"

The breath was forced out of you, as well as your nervousness. With kind eyes, you smiled at Sally and patted the tangled mess that was her hair. "I'm alright, Sally. Especially now that you've come to save me," You said, trying to reassure the little girl.

LJ placed a hand on his chest as he made the sound as if he was choking up his tears. "What a motherly scene! Oh [Y/N], Mama Jackie is so proud that you have become such a wonderful mother such as myself."