Chapter 15

Lily's POV:

Anthony came back and I acted as if I didn't hear anything and quickly sat back on the couch in the same position that I was at before he had left to talk to Jake.

L- " so did you talk him ? " I asked acting as if I didn't already know what he had said.

T-" yes now let's go you have to be home in an hour ,Jakes rules "

Crap ! That might be a problem.

I grabbed my bag and changed my outfit and walked out the door with Anthony in back of me. He opened the door for me. Oh what a gentlemen I thanked him and sat down. The car ride was silent because I was just thinking about what bullshit story I was going to make up this time to aunt Stella. I really had no idea I'll just go with the flow. I'm just praying that my plan is going to work and I actually have a really good feeling about this.

Skip the rest of the car ride -

We arrived at the mall and Anthony parked his car and now it's time to talk my way through.

" hey umm do you think I can go to the store by myself because I'm really shy I need things that I'm shy to get around you " I asked shyly looking down hopefully he can give in.

" lily you know what Will happen if Jake finds out that I've let you go by yourself " Anthony said in a deep raspy voice.

" please tony I am really embarrassed I don't want you to see that I'm getting tampons and bras and underwear's and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't either"

" who said I wouldn't want to see that " Anthony said in a smirk which made me giggle.

" oh shut up you perv " I said laughing.

" hurry up and make it quick and if you try something Lily Collins I'll be very upset at you" Anthony said and I thanked him and got out the car.

I walked through the doors I wasn't going to leave the mall right in front of him I decided to go pick out tampons and random pairs of bras and underwear's so they don't suspect anything. Once I purchased them I went out the back doors of the mall and made a run for it I knew already where aunt Stella lives and it's just a couple blocks down I sprinted because I had to be quick I only had 45 minutes left and it was at least going to take like 10 minutes to get there. I ran and ran and ran and entered the neighborhood. I saw aunt Stella's house and I went up to the door really nervously and knocked. The door opened and Stella was standing there. I ran up and hugged her she did the same.

" oh lily I'm glad you came, I really missed you we need to talk come in ". Aunt Stella said leading the way into the house.

L- " I've missed you too and I'm really sorry about everything that's happened ever since I moved to Los Angeles "

S- " lily you know I've been worried sick I know you were texting me that you are fine but why didn't you tell me you were living with your boyfriend that I didn't even know about "

L- " aunt Stella please just calm down and I will explain everything But I can't stay for long "

S- " why not ? And okay spill ".

L-" okay so , I met a guy in Ohio. We dated for almost a year and so basically I hadn't noticed that he moved to LA. I met this girl who just so happened to be friends with them, she invited me to their house because she lives with them and so Jake and I met once again there and we just happened to click and just miss the old days we had together so he offered me to move in with him and stay with him and we just broke it out to all his fans and followers that we are officially together " I said in all one breathe.