스물

Honeybun
+82×××××××××

Hey.
6:00am

Let's meet up at 12pm at espresseok's
6:00am

So you can sleep and get some rest. I know you're tired, bun.
6:00am

And yes I am texting you at 6am because i woke up early
6:01am

That's a fucking first
6:01am

What did you do to me, jeon jungkook?
6:01am

Anyways. I'm gonna sleep again and set my alarm.
6:02am

See you there, baby.
6:02am

AWE SUGA
6:40am

I just got home lmao
6:40am

Thank you!!!
6:40am

I'll sleep well ><
6:40am

°·..·°¯°·._.· ℓσcαтιση: εsρяεssεσк ·._.·°¯°·.·°

Suga stepped inside the cafe. The scent of sweet and fresh coffee lingered in the air. The aroma of each customer's hot coffee lingers and makes a new smell that is quite satisfying. The soft sound of piano played by the musician, it's quite mellifluous. Suga hasn't been at the cafe before. His friend recommended the cafe and thought that it'll be a nice place to where to start your date. His friend, hoseok, wasn't wrong though.

Suga really liked how the ambiance is peaceful and relaxing. All you can hear is the small chattering of the customers and soft melody played from the piano, it is quiet but comfortable. Suga thought that he'll come back again here. it is a nice place to clear some thoughts and he even thinks that he'll get a lot of inspiration here.

He took a seat in one of the sofas there. He waited for jungkook to come first before he orders. He took out his phone and texted jungkook.

Babe, where are you?
11:40am

Are you already there?
11:43am

Yup.
11:43am

Oh, i can see the cafe.
11:50am

He looked around, trying to spot jungkook if he's nearby. His phone dinged, he looked at his phone and it was a message from hoseok.

GO GET THEM ASS YOONGAY!!!
11:55am

Wtf hoseok
11:55am

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A DATE FCK U I'M CRYING
11:56am

I THOUGHT MY BESTFRIEND WILL REMAIN SINGLE FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE
11:56am

BUT NAH!?!!?!?
11:56am

HE BE HAVING FINE ASS TONIGHT EYYYY~
11:57am

sTFU HOSEOK
11:57am

BTW
11:57am

I love this cafe. Who's the owner?
11:58am

Seokjin hyung
11:58am

Namjoon's boyfriend
11:58am

oHHHH
11:59am

sTOP OHHH-ING AND GO TALK TO YOUR DATE YOONGAY
12:00pm

gDI HOSEOK
12:00pm

"Excuse me?" a faint voice was heard, suga shot his head up to look where that voice came from and my my my, he didn't expect to see an angel.

"Uhm. suga hyung?" the angel said and suga only nodded stupidly. His jaw dropped how the young man was more beautiful in person.

"I'm jungkook! Nice to meet you." Jungkook said and bowed. Suga offered him to take a seat and he did. The two are seated infront of each other. Jungkook was fiddling with his fingers.

Jungkook was nervous, the intense stare of suga is making him. He can only look down and hide his face.

"Hey angel, why are you looking down? Look at me. I don't bite." Suga said and chuckled. Jungkook giggled and nodded.

When suga heard jungkook giggled, he knew he was fucked. He knew he was whipped but he didn't knlw that he was THAT whipped. Suga cleared his throat and asked, "should we go and order?"

"Uhm. Sure!" jungkook was about to take out his wallet when suga stopped him. "Don't. Let hyung pay, hm?" he smiled. "But-" suga cut him off, "no buts. Let me pay, baby." jungkook blushed. He knew he'll be blushing all day because it is SUGA but he didn't saw that coming. He actually liked the pet name.

 He actually liked the pet name