II

A week later Yoongi found himself standing in front of the flower shop

A week later Yoongi found himself standing in front of the flower shop. The flowers worked. Sure, Jimin was still a little pissed but the fact that Yoongi brought him flowers made him lighten up. As the days passed, Jimin finally forgave Yoongi.

As promised, Yoongi is back, staring ahead at the doors of hell. He walked into the shop, closing his eyes as he breathed in the flowery scent.

"Welcome!" An unfamiliar voice called out to Yoongi. Yoongi walked over to the counter to see a boy with fiery, red hair. He looked up when Yoongi appeared.

"Do you need help with anything? Or are you just looking?" He asked, putting down the bundle of roses that he was preparing.

"I'm actually looking for someone." Yoongi said, glancing around. Realization dawned on the redhead's face.

"Oh." He said smiling widely. "Jungkook!" He yelled unnecessarily loud. There was a loud sound followed by a yelp. Jungkook appeared from a back door covered in dirt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He said trying his best to dust off the dirt. He looked up and his eyes widened when he saw Yoongi.

"It worked didn't it?" He said, forgetting the dirt all over him.

"Yeah. I'm here as promised." Yoongi said. He smiled as Jungkook grinned widely.

"Tae," he turned to the redhead, who had a smug smile on his face. "I'm getting a tattoo!"

Yoongi watched as the two were arguing about what tattoo he should get. He smiled as he watched, leaning against the wall. He felt his chest grow warm at the sight of Jungkook's bunny smile. His gaze made it's way down his body without thinking about it. He was dressed in ripped, back jeans. Yoongi gulped at the sight of his thighs.

Yoongi's smile vanished and he stood up straight and cleared his throat.

Their conversation stopped as they both looked over at Yoongi. Yoongi swallowed thickly. "I have an opening tomorrow at five. Will I see you there?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I'll see you there. Do I need to bring anything?"

"An ID, just to make sure you aren't under eighteen. Also, a picture or idea of what you want me to tattoo on you." Yoongi replied.

"Got it! See you there, Yoongi."