VI

Just like he promised, he is back at the shop

Just like he promised, he is back at the shop. He could've changed his mind and avoided the consequences but he walked right into hell.

Taehyung was right in front of the door and spun around in surprise. "Jungkook!" He yelled before turning back to Yoongi. "Nice to see you again. I almost didn't recognize you because of your hair."

Yoongi reaches up to touch his dyed black hair. "The mint color was fading. It was about time." Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook appeared around the corner. "Hey. Nice hair." Jungkook said walking closer. He was holding a handful of Hyacinths, Yoongi's heart sped up at seeing them so vibrant and beautiful when the ones he bought are wilted and dead.

As Jungkook properly prepared the Hyacinths, Taehyung and Yoongi sat on the floor. Taehyung was cutting the stems of roses while Yoongi helped to the best of his ability.

Yoongi reveled in the silence. It was comforting. He looked up at Jungkook, the corners of his lips quirking up into a smile when he saw his tattoos. Yoongi couldn't stop his eyes from trailing away from the tattoos to his sculpted arms, exposed from the muscle shirt Jungkook was wearing.

Yoongi looked away when he felt Taehyung's gaze on him. Taehyung had a knowing smirk on his face but it vanished when Yoongi looked over at him.

Yoongi cut the stem of rose, maybe a little too short. "So, what does a rose mean?" Yoongi asked. He didn't aim the question at anyone specific but Taehyung stayed silent, allowing Jungkook to answer.

"It means love, or specifically 'I love you'." Jungkook replied, casting a glance down at Yoongi.

"It's pretty cheesy, if you ask me, but I'm a sucker for roses." Taehyung cut in, holding a rose up. "Jungkook hates them for some reason."

Jungkook scoffed. "I don't hate them. I just think that they are too basic. Everyone always chooses roses when it comes to gifts. There are other flowers out there." Jungkook replied. He threw a piece of a stem at Taehyung.

Yoongi hummed in agreement. "Seeing all these flowers makes me want to learn all of their meanings." Yoongi said, quietly. He regretted saying that the moment Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"We can totally teach you." Taehyung set down the rose in his hand.

"We will start off slow though. I don't want to overwhelm you."

Yoongi was going to respond but the sound of a phone ringing cut him off. He looked over at Taehyung who groaned and grabbed his phone, checking the caller ID. His eyes immediately widened. He put the phone to his ear.

"Tae?" Jungkook said quietly, looking concerned.

"I'm on my way." Was all Taehyung said, before gathering the roses with shaking hands.

"Tae?" Jungkook said, again. He walked around the counter and towards Taehyung. "Talk to me."

Yoongi felt like he was intruding in something private. He stayed as still as he could, hoping they would forget he was there.