Feelings

(In front of the house)

 "We have a serious talk to do," Iseul unnie pull me by my arm to the couch.

 "Iseul unnie, Hyuna unnie I am sorry," I apologize to them. What can I do more than that? I am about to ruin everything they build these past years.

 "Why you did that? You were calm all these years. Why you didn't stay low??" Hyuna unnie asked in rage. She was about to hit me. She never laid her hand on me and now she was about to do that. I fucked up this much.

"I am sorry unnie, but I couldn't. I always loved dancing and rapping, I just couldn't," 

"You're freaking an awful maknae. We took care of you. Why you did grab the past again? The past that we made too many sacrifices to forget it. I lied about hating the idol industry. I am a rapper for God sake. Think people will react if they knew that," Iseul unnie yelled at me.

I just looked at the floor; I couldn't look at their eyes. I was so ashamed of myself.

"Look, we came to warn you. Just remember one thing, don't even talk about us or say our names to anyone. Do you know how hard we worked to try to hide it? How much of modifications I did in my face to not look like the old me? This is a fucked up country that runs for loving only perfect people without a past so, just remember I will never care about my promise to Bora unnie. I will hurt you badly if you spell anything," The one was a beloved person, she's threating me.

"Arasso hyuna unnie, I won't," They nodded and left.

Did they come just for that? After the incident, they never visit my house. Did they just come to threaten me? I will never do something that will hurt them. I know that it was so hard for them to get what they have now but it was hard for me too. I had fingers pointing at me at convenient stores after what happened. No one cares about the person that damaged our car, they only looked at how we are unlucky the point that one of us died. I was a miserable teenager that needed someone's help and, it should've been their help. But they were busy rebuilding their career and now, they're here to make me get that if I touch their hard work by anything I say, they'll forget about the promise they gave my unnie in her death bed to protect me.

After hours of looking at the ceiling trying to process what just happen. I get out of my house, tears just fell hard. I needed fresh air so, I walked without knowing where my body taking me.

I was just walking and crying without a stop. I didn't know where too or how much I walked. All the memories that I had with them are playing in my head like a movie and, the end of it was what happened just a while ago.

Like a k-drama, the winter began to rain to express my pain. I hadn't an umbrella so I just continue my walking. Sobbing my heart out, out of breath and energy.

Guess were my feet stopped? BTS house. Yeah, I am freaking crazy girl, they are not even at their house. Why would I come here?

I just released that their support is the thing that I need. I have two best friends but why I came to BTS house?

 "Stop thinking about this Baram, let's just go home" I yelled at myself letting all my anger out.

I turned to address at my home.

???: "Baram, is that you??".

I turned with a shock, I think that I had a Jongshock look at my face. I know that voice.

"Namjoon oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked dumbfounded.

 "I think I am the one who had to ask this question," he trailed confusingly.