She's mine

I was walking all over the waiting room for an hour. I am so stressed yet excited. I did work so hard for this, and being in stage with the most person I admire is such a God bless.

 "Baram please sit down you stress us with you," Jin oppa shout at me.

 "Uhh sorry oppa, it's been a long time that I sang in the stage. I don't want to ruin it especially that I am singing with Namjoon oppa," I said taking a seat.

"Jagi, you worked so hard for this and I know that you will blow it with your sweet voice," He gave me a tight hug to assure me and kissed my forehead.

 "GET A ROOM," Yoongi oppa yelled at as he always does.

 "Yah Joonie you two making us feel alone," Hoseok pouted at Namjoon.

 "Oh, mianhe" I giggled not feeling sorry at all.

I had a very hard week. I had to train my vocals since I didn't sing for a long time and working on a song for JYP new solo artist, plus working on my dancing and rapping skills. I had to watch my meals and no sugar for me. I don't know why but Bang PD says that I have to do it for the future. I couldn't sleep or eat properly.

The only thing that makes me stand and train even that I am freaking tired, is the two hours that I have with Namjoon oppa for practicing the song that we're going to perform in the festival. His presence gives me a lot of energy that I forget about my body aching, my stress and the miss of baking.

"BTS it's time for you in stage". The PD

 "Wish us luck Baram," Jimin said.

 "You don't need luck guys, you have Army's love," I sang and they smiled at me agreeing with what I said. Before Namjoon went out oppa came to me and kiss my forehead.

"Don't stress yourself, just chill while watching our performance. Don't drink a lot of water and stop eating chocolate. I am coming to you soon". I just nodded and he left with a big smile.

He's so sweet and caring. I am so lucky to have him. I was sitting stuffing chocolate in my mouth. I stopped myself from eating it for a week. Now that either my manager or Bang PD, are here, I'll eat as much I want. I know I disobeyed because I always eat it when I am stressed and, it relevant somehow. 

Someone knocked on the door.

 "Come in".

I saw two gorgeous women in front of me. Unnies?

I was speechless looking at them having a hard time to talk.

 "Look at you, you always love chocolate," Hyuna unnie said. I smiled shyly because I have a mouth full of chocolate cubes.

 "We're here to say sorry for not being the unnies that you expected to have," Iseul unnie spoke looking at the floor.

I already forgive them. They have their reasons; being a part in a company, they made you do things that you don't want to just to stay under their label and one of their artists. Plus, I experience the feeling of being judged and I wouldn't like anyone to feel it even it's my enemy.

"Unnie you don't have to be sorry, I am the one that brings the past. I was about to ruin your life," I smiled at them.

 "Always caring for the others felt like Bora unnie was," Hyuna unnie tells the fact.

"We're not good unnies like her, and we didn't take care of you the time that you needed us like we promised her to do. We're so ashamed of ourselves after what we said the other day," Iseul unnie eyes teared up a bit.