Christmas

Namjoon POV;

"Guys we need to move this weekend to the new house. We should organize all your things before starting a new schedule okay," Our manager said to us.

We're going to move from our house to a new one better. So we had to pack all our belonging the fast possible.

We didn't talk much all weekend, everyone was busy packing. We just gather to eat, talk a bit and get back to our rooms doing what we need to do.

(8:00 pm)

 "Guys I am tired, let's sit and eat some snacks while watching TV," Jimin suggests which I guess everyone will agree with him.

"Good idea, I want some snacks," Excitedly exclaimed Jin hyung.

Taehyung and Hoseok went to buy some snacks, while we were setting in front of the TV.

 "I remember that Baram promised us that she will help us packing before we move," Jin hyung said cutting the unusual silence we had. The memory was in our mind I guess only in hyung voiced it.

Well, she's not here now. It's true that she did what she did to help us but she still a coward to run away from life problems," I wanted to not agree with Yoongi hyung but it still true.

 "She said that she's our fan, she may know how it was hard for us to get to here. She should've waited and been strong like we did. Killing her dreams is not the solution," The youngest spoke.

"She's not us guys and, she passed by a lot more than a normal person can handle. Plus she doesn't know a lot about our past. Not everyone knows the struggle we had behind the camera.  And please, let's not talk about her anymore she's the one who chose to forget about us so let's do the same".

I may say that I should forget about her but I can't easily, I see her smiling face every time I close my eyes. Her voice is always in my mind. I just love her and I can't forget about her however I try.

After eating snacks and talking about our schedule for tomorrow, we headed to our rooms trying to finish packing so we can head to beds.

I was sitting in my bed, in front of me my laptop. I was just playing with beats then I heard someone knocking the door.

"Come in," I welcomed however behind the door.

It was Jongkook who opened the door and, in his hands a red box. He sits in the bed next to me.

 "Hyung, you remember that box?" He asked smiling at it.

 "It's the box that we put in it our precious things when we were rookies," I answered him.

 "The other hyungs took what they put here so, the rest in here is yours," He said handing it to me.

 "Thank you Jongkookie". 

"Welcome hyung". 

He left the room and I opened the box. It contains in some letters from our first Army's. The first glasses that I put in "No more dream" MV and, some old notebooks that I wrote in them my old songs.

I started to read all the letters one by one until I got in my hand a song about us, which remind me of Baram when she told me that she wrote a rap song using our name.

It says:

For me, there are the perfect idols

Those who get me from the deepest of the dark holes

I saw life through their song lyrics

They made my feeling get mixed

You've changed, my friends said

That's true I was dead

I was so serious and calm

With my poker face, they thought that I am lame

But now I cheerfully smile in their face

With BTS music I am in another space

they helped to see how life it is

It's true that our youth never gonna pass with ease

And our heart sometimes will squeeze

But they made me think

That after all everything passes in a blink

We gonna be adult don't need a rush

Let's just enjoy our youth as much.

I remember the song now but, I don't remember the girl. I turned the paper and it was a name in it, it was RG.

At the second I thought that it's Baram. But I guess I am wrong.

Author POV;

It passed six months and it's Christmas already. Everyone was busy doing what they love doing in life.

In one hand, Baram included a coffee shop to her baker. It was Junho idea because they have customers that came every day from all LA  to just streets just to have what she bakes. She does it with love, maybe that the reason that everyone loves her baking.

On the other hand, BTS popularity is no joke in the entire world and, every artist wants to collaborate with them.

Being all busy they don't have time to think about the old friendship.

Baram still a huge BTS fan and her feelings grow up bigger while listening to their music. Especially RM rap, she missed them. She couldn't cut herself from listening to their music and remembering them. It keeps her sane. She missed dancing, rapping and being on stage but, she believes that her fate is not being in front of the camera.

******

Baram POV;

I am so tired, I was baking all night long. It's Christmas, families and, couples passed time together to feel the warmness and the coziness between them so, I have to work hard because my place is now the hot spot for all of them.

I am happy that my work is getting bigger day by day and, happier that everyone loves what I am doing.

I was getting the cookies from the oven and because I was exhausted, I forget to put oven gloves on so, I end up burning my hand and make the cookies fell in the floor.

Junho heard me cursing and came quickly to the kitchen.

 "Yah girl, I told you to stop working now and, go to rest. You didn't sleep for two days. You have workers so leave them to do some of the work".

 "NO, I should bake myself. I need to do that. It's my job!".

 "It's their job too, so stop overworking yourself. You become a workaholic. I will clean the mess just go to the cashier and sit Okay," He didn't let me say a word after his motherly scolding.

I did what Junho order me to, he always helps after his office work. He chooses to work in LA KIM company branch just to stay next to me. Even his dad didn't like it, he didn't care.

I set in the cashier, it's not the time for customers to come, it still 6 AM. I always try to write songs when I am not in the kitchen (singer spirit). Just for getting stuff out of the chest. It's more poetic than songs. I was riddling random words until the door opened.

I get up to greet my first customer of the day. And, the sight of the familiar face hit me. 

 "He-hello, Bang PD-nim???" I greeted with a confused face.